THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

So much for keeping my dignity. I frantically text him last night until he shut his phone off. I called and left a message. My gut was telling me he was with another girl. So I begged him to just tell me he was so I could have closure. That was at 9pm. He sent me a text at 2am. And all it said was, you're talking so dumb right now it's not even funny. That is all I got from him yesterday was short texts. I had him blocked that morning.. and he was sending me emails telling me unblock him. So I did and then he just ignores me???? In the past we would fight and he would beg me to talk to him. I would never let him feel as lost as he made me feel yesterday. I had a glimpse of life without him. I'm usually the strong one. Not this time. My eyes are puffy from crying and I am so angry he blew me off like this. I hate him so much right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess it's been a month since I posted on here but it honestly feels like a lot longer. I think that's a good thing. It's been a few months since my ex and I stopped talking for the most part and it's not really about no contact anymore.

I have spent the last few months really busy at work, and a lot of my socializing has been through work networks. I haven't been interested in starting something new with someone else. It's just what it is. I acknowledge the love I had for someone who I thought was great. I've gone over the problems we had and the reasons it ended, and along the way realized my own needs more. It's nice to no longer feel angry and full of blame. That is good. I don't even know why I am writing anymore, because I don't really want to talk about my feelings much anymore, not because I don't have any, I just don't want to talk about it anymore. Hence why I don't really post much anymore. Hugs to ya'll. Get out and do your work and treat yourself well and feel comfortable being alone until you get your needs met, is my advice. Life is sometimes sad, but then again it is sometimes happy.

Day 1

Broke contact because I needed to get some things off my chest- it was probably a stupid thing to do.

He's with a new girl now and I realized he had told me he was too busy for a relationship... Guess not too busy for her...

I know he was lying, I still wish to reconcile and this "not enough time" thought is making my heart sink.

I'm focusing on an old hobby I loved to do in highschool.

Hi guys,

I am a Vietnamese, my English is not so good.

I and my gf just broke up yesterday.

I intent to send her an email, but I found this thread and I think keep silence is better choice in this situation.

So I will keep distance with her in next 30 days.

She is in everywhere and everything that we have experienced together. I understand that sooner or later, I have to face to these thing, so in each post from now on, I will show a photo of the places that were in our memories and tell you the concerned story, I think it will be more interesting for the readers

Challenge Accepted!

Day 2

Laid in bed all day. I thought what I felt was because of my depression. I felt down, my heart ached but I was also dizzy. Turns out I had a high fever and am getting sick. So recovery should be my focal point.

My thoughts still go to him and what he could be doing with his new girl. I feel physically sick everytime I entertain these thoughts. I still wonder if I cross his mind as well.

I need to stop putting myself through this

Day 76 after break up. Have not seen or talked to in person. She wanted to still hang out after breaking it off, but I thought it wasn't a good idea for me. Was very, very hard for the first 50 days, and it's still hard. But not as painful. Plus, I am sleeping better and able to regularly again. I do admit to not being full no contact-I occasionally peek at her Facebook status. Thankfully, she rarely posts. I would recommend to all out there to deactivate from Facebook when you're really struggling. In the first couple weeks after breakup, I drank too much and once posted an innane, random comment (but nothing mean or romantic) under one of her pictures, then deleted it a few hours later when sobriety hit. Then a week after that I posted a comment about a concert I was at (when drinking) that I knew she had wanted to attend. I had bought tickets for her months earlier. I wrote how it was the best show I had seen in ages. I deleted it the next day. At the time I posted, I thought I was just having fun, drinking, loving the band, enjoying life, and shouldn't worry about what anyone else thought. But after further review, I could see how it could be hurtful to her, if she read it, or at the least make me look small and sort of pathetic. Then, I had sort of gave a last gasp Facebook "Like" to her one post of a TV show clip a month or so ago. Only two other people liked it, and a few days later she deleted it. It may have meant nothing at all. She may have deleted it because she didn't think the post was that funny or was neurotic about only a few people "Liking" it. Still, when you're struggling with a break up, it's hard not to read into things and be hurt and think somehow it has something to do with me. So...to end my ramble. Deactivate, go full no contact, and healing is easier. Hope you are all hanging in and well out there. I admire all of you. Your courage is inspiring.

3/4th week of NC. The time and distance has worked wonders in that it has given me clarity and peace of mind to some extent. This is complete NC, no texts, no calls, no social media. 4 weeks is nothing but its interesting how my mind views her as a total stranger already and what i long for is different from what i wanted when this first happened. Theres waves for sure, i go a few days feeling focused and motivated and other days like today where im just depressed and want so badly to just talk things out with her!! Oh well ill keep riding the waves...

Day 2 from the last call.

Feel much better, can sleep, but still wake up too soon.

Miss her sometimes.

Recall some memories.

Distract in work sometimes.

But I am regaining my self-confidence.

Yesterday, after working time, I went watching a football match with my father and some friends. Then went drinking coffee with friends until 11pm.

Back to some old habit that I gave up when I loved her, reading a bit before sleeping.

Morning day 3, yesterday was much better, still hope she would return, but just a bit.

I felt love myself more, thought about our problem deeper and I understand her more, I understand what she told me on the day we BU.

Last night I went out to meet some friends for business, good result hehe.

Focusing on new project,trying to earn more money.

For you guys: "Just becoz something good ends doesn't mean something better won't begin"

Day 1

You were my everything,and you let me down,you done more than let me down,u ripped my heart out and I'm so hurt and confused and I can't ever get over this. You done wrong but yet I stalk you with texts and calls then hate myself for it. You should be begging for forgiveness but I guess I meant nothing to you. You asked me to be your wife and I know u screwed that hooker! I should hate you and I do!

But I love you too!

I need to be strong and I need to focus on me and my kiddies

So this is day 1 and I WILL succeed in getting you out of my life!

Day 1. Blocked, deleted, expunged from my life in every way possible. There is literally no way for her to contact me again unless she shows up at my doorstep or at the pub i hang out at. And if she does that, I will leave immediately. If she shows up on my doorstep I will call the police. She is never ever welcome to contact me ever again and I really truly mean it this time. She is a heartless horrible human with the scales of a reptile beneath her skin.