THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

After 30 days since BU, we have returned.

Both of us has suffered a tough time to forget each other. Last Friday, her mobile dialed my number by accident, it is speed dial of Black berry. I didnt pick up the phone but I text her ask whether she need help or not in polite way.

Then we talked to each other. Then return.

Good bye all, hope you guys will be ok.

After BU, dont be sad, try to enjoy your freedom, recover the old relationships and habbits. The happiness will come to you somehow.

Day 56 of breakup, day 51 since NC.

He texted me at the 1 month mark, but I did not reply. Initially, it felt good that the ball was finally in my court - I was able to decide whether I want to text him back or not, since the breakdown of our relationship was due to a lack of communication from his part during his first month of university.Now I am back to a down-low. Less than 4 more days until Christmas, and no news from him. It may be because of karma as I did not reply. But i am sad because we opened our presents to each other at 0:00 on Christmas day last year. It will not be the same this year. I miss him so much.

I have been in an up and down long distance relationship, where she broke up with me twice.

First time she broke up with me, at the end of a couple of days together, she said wanted to remain friends. I told her we couldn't be friends, she accepted. But she kept texting the days after, I ignored most or replied in a few words. As I didnt want to keep ignoring, I sent a video to explain again about the no friendship, adding I wanted only romance. I said I was ok with us being apart if she didnt want the same.

She contacted me crying not long after, we decided to give it another go, talked for 2 weeks, chatting and skyping, getting lots of validation from her feelings towards me. Then we spent 4 days together (I already had another plane ticket to visit her from before we broke up, so she invited me over). I avoided talking about the relationship during that time. Things were conversationally a bit cold though, she was definitely more distant as compared to before I arrived, however physically there was passion mostly. When I left she told me again she could not be with me any more. We said goodbye and I told her from my part nothing changed, I just want romance, no friendship. So I went into no contact.

She did not text for 4 days, but today, on day 5 of NC, I woke up and found chat messages (thanking me for a gift i bought her 4 weeks prior (when we were still together but finally arrived) and asking me how i was doing) and 2 missed phone calls. I ignored the chat messages.

As she never called on my mobile (they are international calls so we always talked over skype), I found that aspect weird, so I called her back like 2 hours later. When she picked up the phone she said with a nervous voice it was a bad time, that she had visitors, and she had called me for no real reason, adding she would call me back later. I just said ok, sounds great, talk later... all with a neutral voice. She didn't call back. I feel ty for having returned the call. It broke my NC, and made me feel worse than i was doing.

• 2 weeks later...

He broke up with me December 11th 2014. We were together 7 months. I've been the one initiating contact. Mainly through text. Today I began no contact. Looking forward to seeing how the next 30 days goes. Keeping myself preoccupied. I'm going to try to go counseling as soon as possible, workout, swimming, church, catch up with paperwork. Looking forward to healing. Focusing on my self esteem and self worth.

I might go on a date with a really nice guy.

Day 1 9:48pm today marks day one of no contact I literally cursed him out 4 hours ago and told him to go grow a pair I actually feel really good and relieved that I got this off my chest after tryig to get him back for a month...I know he wont contact me at all which I could care less because this time is about me

Day 3. It's early here in NY. But I'm going go claim day 3 of no contact! The Lord is my strength and my salvation. I will get through this and be stronger than ever before.

We all will get through this! God loves you and there is no other greater love.

Amen!!!! Im on day 2

Day 2 of no contact and I am feeling great I miss talking to my ex yes but this is best for me to move on with my life I've started a bible plan to get through the whole thing this year and I've been working out and working on me I'm staying strong and getting through this a day at a time with God by my side

Day 3 woke up with a smile because I didn't spend countless hours thinking about him last night yesterday I began writing things I wanted to do this year and places I wanted to travel to....I feel like I'm slowly getting my freedom back...it still stings a little but reading the Bible helps A LOT!!!

Day 3 woke up with a smile because I didn't spend countless hours thinking about him last night yesterday I began writing things I wanted to do this year and places I wanted to travel to....I feel like I'm slowly getting my freedom back...it still stings a little but reading the Bible helps A LOT!!![/quote

Awesome dear! Stay strong.

Day 4 of no contact. This isn't easy but time is going by quite fast. I'm probably going to check in a week or so from now. For some reason I don't think counting the days helps me.

You can get through this baby steps just distract yourself with things and people who care about you and the thoughts lessen...write things you want to do this year you didn't get a chance to do last year or even try be something new each month that way youll have something to look forward to I hope this helps stay strong

Day 4 woke up thinking about him but that was replaced by excitement for an interview I had!!!! Whoop whoop I miss him terribly but I cant dwell on the past because I know he's not thinking about me....today I'm on day 8 of my bible plan and plan on going to the gym gotta get this holiday food off lol I hope this gets easier

Still day 5 and for some reason today is a little tougher then the other...I'm starting to really miss you even thought about removing the block from my emails but then my heart started beating fast and I knew I wasnt ready....I'm hoping tomorrow gets easier

Day 6 and I'm going into my I really miss him/I wonder what hes doing phase...but I know this will pass I'm staying strong and not letting not this hold me down I'm still panning trips this year and I'm even going to Jamaica for my bday I know Mr right is out there and when God feels I'm ready he will come to me till then I must find the strength to get through this and power on like a true boss...I'm on day 10 of my bible plan and day 6 of fasting for Jesus and believe me its a distraction all on its own today im meeting up with friend to watch a marathon of game of thrones lol that should be fun

Day 7. I'm at the post office picking up my flat iron that I left at his house(he mailed it). My heart just hurts as I wait on this line. Anyways, I'm feeling good. I keep telling myself that I will not give him the power. I intend to stick to 30 plus days of no contact. I will not be initating contact with him. Although that is what's said for the no contact rule. I was a great woman to him and I'm deserving of the best. He is truly the one that lost. I go to church tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it.

I worked out 3 days this week and I feel good. I'm in good shape but I really want to be more muscular as I'm already toned. I'm going to start lifting more. Excited for swimming soon. I think that it will be therapeutic.