THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

her friend I accidentally messaged removed me herself, Probably should have done it myself but but it seemed rude. Also, apparently my ex herself deleted my friends, but not me during the same day... Guess they talked.

I'm still blocked ironically, but not deleted....

Why wouldn't she remove me also?

All this makes me feel like im not in nc, anymore. More like silent contact. *sigh*

Day 26? Went to they gym yesterday and killed my workout....my sorority sister is not so happy with me because her body aches lmbo but she'll thank me later lol scandal and how to get away with murder came on last night and it AWESOME!!!! I swear I dont breathe when those shows are on lol anywho today I'm going to work, gym for anothet torture session and hanging with some friends whoop whoop cheers to the weekend...sn still think about my ex but only in the mornings or before bed but those thoughts are fading....yay

Day 27/ almost 28...before I start I think about my ex all the time anywho went to the gym and killed it starting a 21 day challenge to see where my body can be In 21 days of eating healthy and exercising everyday super excited....cleaned my apartment tomorrow/today I guess lol I'm having a super bowl fest at my place...the highlight of my night though ing karaoke!!!! Omg I've never had so much fun in my life lol I swear I lost my voice lol anywho I'm proud of myself this is the longest I've gone with no form of contact with my ex and I dont know if he has noticed or not but then again I dont really care welp bed time then when I wake up it'll be SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!!

Day 28!!! Whoop whoop super bowl sunday baby just got home from buying food I'm having a get together at my house later on oh to be surrounded by friends and love lol well I looked on my tablet and saw a message from my ex through text talk an app we used when he would be out at sea...I wont lie it caught me off guard and my heart skipped a beat but I ignored it and now I'm cleaning and getting ready for these ppl to come mess my house up smh lol its funny becuase just a few weeks ago I would have answered the message but today I just looked at it and said don't answer and I didn't I'm so proud of myself idk if we will ever talk but I know today isnt isn't going to be the first day anywho happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!!!!!

Wow, I guess he's going to start contacting you. What could you even say right?? Stay focused.

All he said was sorry at this point his words don't mean if you catch my drift lol actions scream words are silent and I am not responding nor emailig him I'm more worried about planning my trips and training these girls on fitness he's the last thought on my mind and I'm proud of you one more day to go!!!!

All he said was sorry at this point his words don't mean if you catch my drift lol actions scream words are silent and I am not responding nor emailig him I'm more worried about planning my trips and training these girls on fitness he's the last thought on my mind and I'm proud of you one more day to go!!!!

Yep, just keep ignoring him. You deserve better.

Day 29 and I feel like crap had way to much fun last night lol one more day and I hit the 30 day mark yay

Yay!!! How does it feel

I actually wrote a thread about it. I just don't have the urge to call. Otherwise I still think about him all the time and miss his presence dearly. I miss him tying my shoes... Kissing my hands. I just miss him.

I'm on Day 8 after my girlfriend of a year and 2 months dumped me because she wasn't feeling it anymore, and she couldn't put the effort into the relationship that it needed. The first few days were really rough but every day things get a little more clear. The anxiety and depression comes and goes and I miss her like crazy but I know this is the only way for her to have time to reconsider being with me again. Until then, I'm going to work on myself and be happy without her

Ok so I had to restart after some more soul searching when my ex reached out to me and started chatting. I have since found out it was for and ego boost for herself and thanks to Brokenhart84 I have made the decision to go NC again. I will not listen to anything she has to say unless it is her saying sorry I made a mistake and I want to try and work stuff out. She has alot of personal issues that she has to work on befoe even that would be an option. It's hard but I know in the long run I will be a better person as I'm emotionally detached from life after her contacting me and giving false hope.

I just realized today marks 60 days since we last had contact. I still have feelings of longing, but when I think back to how I felt even a month ago I can tell I'm making progress. The wheels of change are in motion, and I'm excited to see what this year holds. Keep pushing on, everyone. You're all doing great, and it will be okay. Really.

Day 30. I feel really terrible today because it's our anniversary today. I don't have urge to contact her but I feel guilty because I rejected her friendship - I told her she can contact me only if she changes her mind. I can't be her friend and NC is best option for me... I understand that NC has more positives then staying in contact... but I still have some flashbacks of guilt. She dumped me, she broke my hearth and then she wants to be friends? Hm. Selfish.

Maybe I just need some empowering words why rejecting friendship was an good idea, please?