THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 21

Today was a pretty good day, I hung out with the old lady friend that went back to her ex. Kinda regret it because she started talking about their problems but we still had a pretty good time. I've finally really started to see how much of a good guy I am and how much my ex is really missing out on and letting go for someone else. At this point I don't really care that much about how she and her bf is doing or if it's a rebound or not. I'm just ready to move on to somebody else and give someone else my time if they deserve it. I'm almost done with the 30 days but I'm going to try to go for 90.

DAY 4

I had a dream about her last night woke up 1.5hrs before alarm...sheesh. Weird dream about her in pictures from a long time ago before she got breast enhancements. What was that all about?????? But I don't have the urge to contact her mainly due to the lack of response and I really can't handle what I might get messaged back and NC means NC!!!!!!!

Day 3

I dreamt about her twice within one night...woking up about 3 hrs before my alarm. One dream was normal and one extremely strange. Still thinking of her as the day passes by and hoping that she would reach out to me. Been 6 since I last saw her and I misses her dearly! Later on in the day I'm going to workout and trying to be busy to keep my mind off of her, it'll be hard but I'm going to try. Later in the evening I'm going to a friend's house for a get together and bbq. Hopefully it'll help a little...NC is really hard but it's a must I guess.

Day 32

Today seems to be a bit better then yesterday. Yesterday I was a complete mess after going through old messages on my cell phone. I found two from him, one saying I missed you already and another that said I just wanted to say Good Morning! I've forgotten what his voice sounded like and it put me in a tailspin. I really do miss him so much. Its been 32 days! I still can't believe sometimes that this relationship is over. Such a waste of time and energy.

Day 22

Well It is technically day 23 today and 4th of July if I don't talk to her today. Such a sad day for me though, it was the first and only holiday we got to spend together while she was pregnant. But I just have to keep moving on, I just got home from clubbing, I found out that it's really not my thing. But at least I got that experience out of the way and I know for sure it's not something I could enjoy doing. A little over a week before I reach 30 days of NC for the first time and then going perhaps another 60 days of it, it really depends on what her actions are which lets be honest, at this point I'll never hear from her again which I believe I'm really fine with at this point. Sure I still have thoughts about her and miss her and some of the things we said/did at times but what's past is past at this point. No use on dwelling on it because it's a distraction from the future I'm working on creating. She'll be missing out on the better life/better guy but that's her own fault for letting me go.

I need some help.. I started to do NC with my 6 yrs girlfriend. We can still see updates of each other on Facebook since we have not blocked each other yet. I noticed that on one of her latest pictures that one of her relatives belittled me. She dumped me for another guy but her relatives thinks that it is all my fault why she dumped me & she just wasted her 6 yrs with me.

I want to inform my ex about this but since I am starting to do NC should I text her just to inform her about this thing or shoul I just keep it for myself & allow them to belittle me on Facebook where everyone can see it?

I need some good advice now. Please help me what I should to before I make any actions.

Day 33

Its the 4th of July and I know that he is having a blast at his daughters party today, he always talk about her epic July 4th parties. Me, home alone, sad and lonely. I keep thinking next year will be better, all I have is the future. I need friends, but I find that I'm more comfortable alone these days and I'm sure this too shall pass.

It's Day 5...

... and I feel totally fine. I'm not sure why. Maybe because it wasn't a typical dumping situation I'm going to recover quickly? I still think of her though. Well let's see how this weekend goes. Hopefully not a fluke day.

Day 1:

I decided to text her for the last time & said "bye" to her which I dont know if it really is necessary to say. Also she may have changed her number as well so I am confuse if doing NC would really have an effect on her becoz it seems that she has really moved on. Btw, Im doing NC for myself & not for her.

Day 23

Today was a lot easier to get through than I thought it'd be. There was a moment of weakness to want to text her Happy 4th of July but I thankfully resisted. It was always a special holiday for us, it was the first and last one we spent together at a time when she was pregnant. But oh well, letting it all go. In some other good news, my puppy isn't very afraid of fireworks! Such a brave little guy, I need to adopt his courage in this forgetting the ex completely deal. Well another day down and feeling stronger from it.

Wait till you get shredded brah, she'll be drooling for ya hahaha, one step at a time man, going through the same thing like you, funny how similar our stories are, I relate a lot.

Man I feel myself getting there, there's still some work but I've made some insane progress, almost ready for the next tattoo project! But it is pretty crazy how similar our situations are. One day they love us and tell us they can't live without us and the next they're with someone completely opposite of us and making all these bad decisions that could ruin their lives. But like you said, one day at a time and I do feel stronger each day I ignore her.

Day 8

Yesterday was tough as I was supposed to get a text/call about meeting up this weekend so obviously not! We used to do everything at the weekend and I long for those times again. I'm one of the only men in the world who used to like going shopping with her!!!! I used to love the way she dressed.

To be honest, I am ok (a little hurt I guess) but after 6 weeks (today!) of the break up and reading so many posts on here, NC is designed for the dumpee and not the ex.

I have forced myself to get out of my comfort zone and so I've joined a meetup group that are meeting this evening at a pub. It will be good to meet new people. I need to make myself proactive to heal quicker and to stop obsessing as that's all I ever do.

The thought of someone touching her is still killing me inside.

I will not contact though. The power she has is too great at the moment and I know she sees me as weak.

Day 24

Pretty okay day, just felt a bit drained. I had been extremely busy during my 3 day weekend so I didn't get too much rest so I was lagging a bit at work today. Luckily it was an easy day, also a girl that I had known for years and had been talking to a little more seriously for about a month now and I have decided to take things slow and see where things go. It'll be interesting to actually date and have a commitment with someone else for the first time in over 5 years.

Day 35

Hard to keep track of the days now, so I'm not sure I will post every day. I'm past 30 days already. Just sucks still and I think about him a lot and wonder if he ever thinks of me. I want this to be over in my mind and heart so I can move on. I have to make new friends as I am alone quite a bit and thats not great either.

Well unfortunately broke NC AGAIN but it was to reiterate to her that we would never just be friends and to stop asking about it. She did also ask to "catch up" and I just asked why it was now all of sudden she wanted to catch up and she gave me some bs reasons. But whatever, I'm on the road of moving on and I'm feeling pretty good although I am annoyed that she keeps thinking she can have me as a friend. But here's to starting back at day 1 again tomorrow and a fresh start on a new relationship I'm taking very slowly although I'm unsure how long it'll last. There's a pretty hefty grammatical barrier between us that I'm hoping will improve.

Day 3:

Very bad day since I have her on my mind almost the whole day. Somehow, managed to stop myself to look at her FB but I think this is the reason why I felt like this the whole day. Gotta be strong! Listening to good music somehow removes her out of my mind. Watched a movie but everytime I see kissing or love scenes it made me think of her. So I think I'll stop watching movies for a while..lol! Be strong! I can do it!

Day 22

I had a conversation yesterday with a friend of mine that made me really consider texting her and ask is she's okay. That was the first time I actually considered contacting her in a long time. I was very very tempted but I did not do it, yet. And I don't think that I will but I was definitely considering it heavily. I also had a crazy dream last night about going to the club and seeing her. Weird. 8 days away though. Don't feel too much of a change but it is what it is.