THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 26

Jeez I've been gone for quite some time. Been really busy, talking to lots of females and got myself in a bit a pickle. I still think of the ex from time to time but I really don't feel anything towards her anymore. But now for my pickle, I had been seeing this woman who turns out to be married... to another woman... Now her I can't stop thinking about, I need to remove myself from that situation onto someone else even if the signs I'm reading from her could be true and the marriage wouldn't last. But anyways, no word from the ex since I had to tell her again there was no way we could just be friends, I'm guessing that'll be the last time I'll hear from her but honestly, at this point I don't really care anymore. I'm having a blast with life, I just got my house and soon my motorcycle. Plus I'm being chased by women left and right these days, kinda reminds me of my old days. Stay strong guys, you'll get there.

Day 9. Im proud of myself. I never thought I could make it to this day. I miss him terribly. Yesterday I had a panic attack and started crying endlessly. I cant talk to him anymore. He will stab me with his words as always. This f&cking sucks. I cant stop dreaming about him... In my dreams we are happy.

day 1- 4

now are almost 6 weeks since the boyfriend of 6 months broke off with me after realizing that I had way stronger feelings for him than he had for me. (He never did fall in love with me and at that moment it was happening to me) He couldn't do that to me to keep this going even if he cared deeply for me and still wanted to be with me if we had been on the same page emotionally. It hurted me deeply and I was devastrated for 1-2 weeks after.

He really want us to stay as friends (we where chatting on FB about our interests and even met twice post BU) I was doing really good for some time but I had a really bad time last week and realized that maintaining friendship with him constantly reminded me of the good times in the relationship and It made me sad to think it would never be like that again.

He has always been really kind to me and nothing much did change after the split except the intimacy and I felt that I couldn't do that kind of friendship unless after I've completely healed. .

So I braced myself and sent him a long letter on Thursday nightand told him about my feelings regarding this friendship and that it would be best for me if we'd cut the contact for a while until I've healed completely.

He replied with some kind words and said he was sorry to hear about my sad feelings and told me that he understands and I should take all the time I need.

After I sent that letter I cried the whole night and last weekend has been really difficult for me emotionally. I'm constantly playing the break-up movie and some nice moments scene in my head and I don't know how to stop it and it makes me emotional.

Feeling a bit better today though. hopefully it will get better tomorrow too. Would be nice to be able to stop this compulsive thinking about him.

Day 11

Cried a little bit today. I miss him like crazy, but he is doing it easier for me. I just wish I dont bump into him... because it triggers me very emotional thoughts. I need to stay calm. Im proud of myself for not breaking down yesterday night... I almost called him but then I called a friend... took a shower... went outside with a friend... and I was so sleepy when I got back that I didnt have time to think about him. I need to keep doing this and have plan Bs whenever I feel like breaking NC.

day 23, things are going well. i got some insight as to why she doesnt want to get back and why everything went to . but i feel like if things are going to change, she needs to be the one to change those things. (her family have been telling her that i got some chick pregnant and am about to have a kid which is 100% not true.)

Day 29

Just one more day and I'll be at 30 days of NC and it's pretty exciting. I never thought I'd make it this far though August 3rd was really really tough. It's the anniversary of one of my brothers passing and I always spend it with the ex, so this was the first year I spent it alone and it really sucked. But I made it through the day and now I'm okay again. Women still seem to be chasing me left and right which feels good. Anyways, keep at it guys, it'll come faster than you'll realize and it'll really feel great in the end. I'll continue posting until my 90 days like my original plan was. They is staying busy and making some good life changes like everybody else says.

day 7.

been more stable than in the first days of NC. I Had a really busy schedule both yesterday and today which helps. But then there has to been reminders of him everywhere. Went to our favourite Ice cream store yesterday with some group of friends for the first time since the BU. I used to go with him there at least once a week. It got me a bit emotional. I can't believe how much impact he had on me after only being dating for 6 months.

And tonight where he was introduced as a trainer for some event in my organization and they put a picture of him in a slide show. Well thanks! exactly what I wanted not to be reminded of on that meeting.

The things that I have noticed is that I am not constantly thinking about him any more which is good. But still he is the last thing I think about when I go to sleep. so a little bit of progress in here.

Day 31

Well I forgot to post on my 30th day but oh well. I'll definitely still be around though since I now work directly with my ex's best friend for what could be for a few weeks to a few months. I really hated the fact that she brought up my ex to me though it felt like bittersweet hearing that the ex is doing good. Though I doubt as good as I am, I mean how many people can say that they're a home owner at the age of 23? And a of a 6 bed and 3 bath house no less? It'll suck pretty much being there by myself but that's only temporary until I find someone worth my time. I have faith I'll find that someone in due time, just have to continue to be patient and concentrate on the rest of my goals. I still feel strong and I know I don't need the ex to be happy, I just miss her at times when I'm with another woman still except when I'm with one woman in particular, but that most likely won't be going anywhere. Oh well, keep moving forward guys, don't give in or give up, NC is for you to move on and be in control again for sure. You will see the happiness more clearly in the end.

80th day of complete NC.

Must admit I felt bad when you left this country without saying as much as goodbye since we won't meet ever again but hey, that's who you are : a selfish and horrendous person who doesn't care for anything except herself. Nope, we won't see each other again but I'm sure you're happy about that. You probably forgot my name or simply rewrote our history together in order to present yourself as the poor and innocent victim to all of your friends who mean so much for me and anyway, in your views, more than me. In fact, you always diminished me, made me feel worthless compared to some dudes and girls you just randomly met at bars. Yep, that's the way you are, selfish bit**.

But I also admit I feel better now, knowing you didn't contact me. Why ? Because It proved once again who the real "you" is.

Have fun mating with all of those "friends", hope you rot in Hell one day.

Day one ...

We agreed to be friends, and you've used this lead me on for a month and a half.

Today is the day I told you no more. I put everything out in the open and all you did at the end of it all was say 'yeh'

Today is the day I start NC in order to show you and myself that I just don't need you.

Those 3 weeks of NC right after the our break up I was the happiest I been for ages and you could tell, and as you've always done, you've just been dragging me down your misery hill ever since the day I gave you your stuff back. I agreed to still be your friend, but just for ease of arguments. You won't hear a peep from me, not in inanition and not in replies!

08/08/2014 is where I start to get back to myself, to what I was before you broke and destroyed me.

Day 14... on my way to complete healing. I feel good today. Im starting to concentrate better... and Im enjoying doing math problems again (as I used to)! some weeks ago after the break up I couldnt even concentrate on what I was doing... I feel great... My career requires my 100% so Im glad Im taking the necessary steps to get me back again and focus solely on my future. These days I have been more and more certain with time about my chosen career... Im enjoying it. I know Im nowhere healed, but 14 days it's a start... times sure flies... if I keep focusing on my studies I will be completely healed by the end of the year! Not trying to put pressure on me, like a deadline, but Im optimistic about my healing... I just have to be focused! and keep doing strict NC. It's going to be hard but I know I can do it! I will be a new different person after this chapter in my life completely ends.