Thanks and Gratitude

grymoire

Hi ENA friends,

This thread is neither a vent nor to ask some questions. This is mainly to express my thanks and gratitude

I wish to thank all the wonderful people of ENA for their consistent support and caring attitude. ENA has certainly made a positive difference in my life. The people of ENA, mods and members, have offered wonderful advice and support whenever I needed it. I am very grateful for that. You guys are golden!

I had a car accident two weeks back and ENA was the first place I mentioned about it. The thoughtful responses and kind advice are genuinely appreciated.

I wish to specially thank the following people for their consistent support and help. I may have missed some members unknowingly but my thanks are for them too.

Hersmudders

JadedStar

BellaDonna

Daligal83

Honey Pumpkin

Batya33

Greywolf

Debaserwolf

Ghost69

Mutley

Lionel Hutz

lady00

Equestriandynamo

la'isla

Iamthatgirl

Diggity Dogg

Jettison

Tinu

Heloladies21

Aviatormy

JeckyllNHyde

penelope13

Love and Peace,

Grymoire

Thanks for the mention! I usually get ignored on these lists because I'm too surly with my advice. If I can ever find a great deal on surplus sugar though then maybe I'll consider adding coatings.

you are welcome Jettison.

i always find your way of thinking and advice very different from the mainstream.

You're welcome. I am glad that you are in better spirits.

ENA has certainly made a positive difference in my life. The people of ENA, mods and members, have offered wonderful advice and support whenever I needed it

Glad to hear it- that's what this place is for. Sometimes folks can forget that, I think. It's always nice to know that this place helped someone.

Glad to hear it- that's what this place is for. Sometimes folks can forget that, I think. It's always nice to know that this place helped someone.

Yes, ENA has actually helped me tremendously! I was a different person when I first came here in 2005. I believe I have changed for the better during the 4 years. I still need to improve in a lot of areas but I am happy with the progress I have made so far

Gry I am so sorry about your car!

thx for the thought penelope.. well.. what's done is done...

i just got to wait for the check from the Insurance company and buy a new car..

i haven't told this to any of my friends and wondering what to do when they see me with another car... i don't want to tell them that i had an accident... any suggestions?

Id say "I sold it" lol. And got another one.

G.. don't worry too much. It was your first 2 months driving. I take it you didn't have prior experience? Just take it slow these first years with your car. Drive slow, specially on wet roads. Don't overtake if possible. Let them overtake you if they feel they need to.

My dad gave me advice I always remember: drive slow, it'll always save you from losing control. And also, if someone's coming onto your lane or driving badly, you have time to move out the way.

It's good advice for your first years driving.

Id say "I sold it" lol. And got another one.

G.. don't worry too much. It was your first 2 months driving. I take it you didn't have prior experience? Just take it slow these first years with your car. Drive slow, specially on wet roads. Don't overtake if possible. Let them overtake you if they feel they need to.

My dad gave me advice I always remember: drive slow, it'll always save you from losing control. And also, if someone's coming onto your lane or driving badly, you have time to move out the way.

It's good advice for your first years driving.

thx JNH... you are correct... i did not have much driving experience at all before i got this car...

i think i am going to tell my friends "i gave it back to the dealer and went for this higher end model".. not sure if its a believable story...

yea.. i better drive slow from now on... the advice is simple 'drive slow' but it is golden.

will you buy a similar car?

My brother drove our first car into a ditch, a total loss, after 6 weeks. He called me to tell me 'his life was destroyed' (we coowned the car), I told him that I was glad that he was alright and that I hadn't liked the colour of our car anyway, so for the replacement I would choose the colours. - My brother is now an excellent driver

will you buy a similar car?

My brother drove our first car into a ditch, a total loss, after 6 weeks. He called me to tell me 'his life was destroyed' (we coowned the car), I told him that I was glad that he was alright and that I hadn't liked the colour of our car anyway, so for the replacement I would choose the colours. - My brother is now an excellent driver

right now i have no idea.... it all depends on how much the check is going to be from the Insurance ppl...

i bet i am also going to be decent driver from now on... this is such a hassle lol

Aw I was first

I'm glad to see you taking an attitude of gratitude. Life is so much easier & happier if you're grateful for what you have instead of bothered about what you don't have.

I'm sorry to hear about your car. If your friends judge you for getting into an accident, then you shouldn't be friends w/ them. They should be more concerned that you are ok instead of the type of car you drive. Don't think so much!

Aw I was first

I'm glad to see you taking an attitude of gratitude. Life is so much easier & happier if you're grateful for what you have instead of bothered about what you don't have.

I'm sorry to hear about your car. If your friends judge you for getting into an accident, then you shouldn't be friends w/ them. They should be more concerned that you are ok instead of the type of car you drive. Don't think so much!

Thanks as always for your kind and supportive words Hers

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived