Small Boobs

delicor

Yeah, I'm a 34-B but my boyfriend LOVES my ass. And I do 100 squats a night for it! It's in perfect shape.

My boobs dont look small on me, actually big, because of my size. When in reality they're not.

But my measurements are: 34-24-36. It's because I've got a TINY waist, a chest and hips. And an ASS lol.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I'm a 34-B but my boyfriend LOVES my ass. And I do 100 squats a night for it! It's in perfect shape.

My boobs dont look small on me, actually big, because of my size. When in reality they're not.

But my measurements are: 34-24-36. It's because I've got a TINY waist, a chest and hips. And an ASS lol.

Dude i swear i need find a women like some the woman that are on ENA. lol

I personally don't believe it! Would like a photo to confirm. Needs to be in a thong for scientific measurements.

LOL!

I'm not bi or anything, but I think that woman with proportioned breasts are more appealing. Big breasts are not all they are cracked up to be - in a few years ago I had a breast reduction and actually wanted to go down to a C, but because of medical reasons when having the surgery you can only go down a certain amount before you lose blood to the nipples and there are chances that they may fall off and blah blah blah.

So long story short, I'm a D - my boyfriend says he doesn't have a preference about breast sizes but he says hes happy with mine. >.

Grapefruit

If you're thin and they're in proportion to the rest of you, no one cares.

I am 36 C, and sometimes bigger boobs are a pain, literally. I've gotta strap 'em down to go jogging, etc... and I think it would be really nice to be able to go bra-less. I love my hooters, but sometimes I wonder what A's would be like lol

We like them too! lol

You need to get to a place where you feel happy about yourself and not judge youtrself by men's preferences. I know it's far easier said than done, but this happiness can only come from within rather than trying to see how many men like small breasted girls.

Maybe try to read some books on self-esteem or have body image counselling. It can really help!

Your darn right!

i'm a 34DD as well and would love smaller boobs. finding a bathing suit is f-ing impossible' date=' and low cut/v neck shirts i'm always popping out of.[/quote']

I know right!! .. forget finding cute tops or bathing suits, it's nearly impossible.

Ahhh, we do!

Maybe you do, doesn't mean all men do though. I know quite a few guys who prefer girls with a small chest.

My breasts were always on the small side, B cup, until I got pregnant. Then they went up to DD and stayed there. Guys definitley like big breasts! I'm lucky, I have no physical discomfort from them, whatsoever. But,hey, I thought I was sexy with a B cup. Whatever your size, you will find a guy who will like it. I love being a 40 DD and I would never go back to being a B cup. By the way, I find cute swimsuits all the time!

My breasts were always on the small side, B cup, until I got pregnant. Then they went up to DD and stayed there. Guys definitley like big breasts! I'm lucky, I have no physical discomfort from them, whatsoever. But,hey, I thought I was sexy with a B cup. Whatever your size, you will find a guy who will like it. I love being a 40 DD and I would never go back to being a B cup. By the way, I find cute swimsuits all the time!

So there's still a chance mine will get bigger!!!!!??? Oh, but then I'd have to get pregnant....ok. NM. I'll keep my small ones. lol

That's how it happened with me too.. I went from a 'b' cup to 'dd' as well.

Archived