Small Boobs

delicor

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anything more than a C is gross. I take a B or C

Do you have alot of experience with breasts larger than a C?

Comments like that hurt. My boobs aren't gross, I carry them very well and most people do not believe that I have large breasts because somehow they fit and suit my small frame.

Generally, I think guys will take anything. It's like penis size. Girls may like em big or small, but they don't really have a choice in that matter. Whatever you got works, having confidence with what you have is key.

Don't be!! The vast majority of men are still slobbering all over themselves like canines in heat to get to your bodacious ta tas.

I also think guys have distorted perceptions on what breast size really is.

My sister's ex bf commented once on liking smaller breasts, and said "Your sister's are perfect.." Too bad she's hardly small, and is a C.

My sister's ex bf commented once on liking smaller breasts, and said "Your sister's are perfect.." Too bad she's hardly small, and is a C.

Nah, I know the difference. I've had every size. They just aren't a big deal for me, but shape is 10x more important then size on a personal level. Plus, a great butt trumps all comers.

lol ya, a C is considered normal/small sometimes. a B is considered small. D's /DDs are considered big. blame the media!

Honestly, when ( if ) I am with a woman, if we are a right fit, I'm not going to critique her parts. As I hope she will not mine.

It's all between the ears...the brain! Then the groins. Who brings a measuring tape to bed?

It's the passion!

I also prefer smaller boobs. And every time someone I'm with starts talking about getting a boob job, I am totally against it.

But there is one upside to boob jobs. See, if you have a girl who you just cant seem to get rid of no matter what, just get her a boob job. She'll be gone in 90 days max. And believe me, I'm not kidding. I've bought 3 sets in my life, and it worked like a charm every time. Wise investments.

You need to get to a place where you feel happy about yourself and not judge youtrself by men's preferences. I know it's far easier said than done, but this happiness can only come from within rather than trying to see how many men like small breasted girls.

Maybe try to read some books on self-esteem or have body image counselling. It can really help!

What do you guys think about small boobs? Like really small? Like AA?

I get embarrassed sometimes...

in honesty, i like large boobs. anything smaller than d cup is not good enough.

but there are some men, as obviously shown in this thread, who like small boobs. And i agree that self-esteem should come from within and not from external sources. i find it strange that women often base their self-esteem on being sexually attractive or desirable. IMO being sexually undesirable doesn't make a person any lesser.

in honesty, i like large boobs. anything smaller than d cup is not good enough.

but there are some men, as obviously shown in this thread, who like small boobs. And i agree that self-esteem should come from within and not from external sources. i find it strange that women often base their self-esteem on being sexually attractive or desirable. IMO being sexually undesirable doesn't make a person any lesser.

so you like it big on all ends eh...girls boys...just big!

I don't mind if they're in proportion.

If a girl is huge everywhere else, and has no boobs, I wouldn't be as attracted to her, to be honest.

If a girl is tiny and petite with huge knockers, it would be the same.

Everything in proportion.

and IMPLANTS SUCK.

I don't mind if they're in proportion.

If a girl is huge everywhere else, and has no boobs, I wouldn't be as attracted to her, to be honest.

If a girl is tiny and petite with huge knockers, it would be the same.

Everything in proportion.

and IMPLANTS SUCK.

ay0_x has received more points!!

I think that a woman that is happy with herself and accepts who is she is the sexiest thing of all. Im just the kinda guy who thinks a woman looks the most beautiful right before bed. No make-up no magic bra's. she is just her

Archived