Small Boobs

delicor

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
by booty you mean a perfect booty or just not a very fat nor skinny one?

well, i'm into fit girls. no 'hail damage'. if it's nice and big and round, good. if it's smaller, but still nice and round and all that, good too. but no booty, not good. too much booty that isn't that in shape, not good either. just my preference.

What do you guys think about small boobs? Like really small? Like AA?

I get embarrassed sometimes...

I am a guy and I do not care if my girl has small boobs. In fact I was obsessed with a girl for a very long time and she had nothing in the front and in the back (if you know what I mean).

My goodness with all these A and AA men on this board..answer me this, will anyone ever want my full C almost D cups (on my period) which look amazing by the way...lol!!!

No kids, still very full and round =) i also have a booty as well. A bit on the big side and very round...but i am working on it to get it as nice as possible!!!!!

We need a big booby thread ladies since the guys want the smaller gals

My goodness with all these A and AA men on this board..answer me this, will anyone ever want my full C almost D cups (on my period) which look amazing by the way...lol!!!

No kids, still very full and round =) i also have a booty as well. A bit on the big side and very round...but i am working on it to get it as nice as possible!!!!!

Pictures or ur a liar! lol

LOL I know right. My poor DD's are feelin unwanted after all the men confessing their love for small ones. Ha Ha Ha

LOL I know right. My poor DD's are feelin unwanted after all the men confessing their love for small ones. Ha Ha Ha

hey there is enough love in the media for big ones lol....big ones are awesome too but this thread was made to make the girls of the itty bitty titty committee feel proud haha

Archived