Small Boobs

delicor

breast size reduce
breast size reduce
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, thats what I keep going through with men and large penis's. Gahhh, what ARE we to do?

yea i am going to try and feel sorry for you lol

i have very very small boobs and a huge rib cage...i am a 38A...probably should be a 38AA but i am just too damn stubborn but since my nipples don't touch my bra I am pretty sure it's too big LOL

I like all kinds of boobs, I'm bi, I've been with big, small and in between, I like all as long as the girl knows how to work em

I'm a D36 and that may sound big to some people but I'm also 5'9'', almost 5'10, so they look proportioned. They only really look "big" if I wear a padded push up bra.

I like all kinds of boobs, I'm bi, I've been with big, small and in between, I like all as long as the girl knows how to work em

I'm a D36 and that may sound big to some people but I'm also 5'9'', almost 5'10, so they look proportioned. They only really look "big" if I wear a padded push up bra.

how can a chick work her boobs?

I have a preference for proportionate breasts, and that means that it should fit the girl. Rather than focusing on the size of breasts I will focus on the quality of what they have. All else being equal I prefer smaller breasts as opposed to larger ones. This doesnt mean that larger boobs cannot look nice, but my rationalization is that I like smaller breats. Some girls have different body types, i.e. they may have more of a bottom half than boobs, and if that works for them then it works for them.

You just have to learn to be happy with what you have

Your small boobs post caught my attention. I'm not even an AA and I'm already 22 so I know they won't grow anymore. Truthfully, I don't know what size I am because I can't find anything that fits. It has gotten to the point where I go braless all the time and I am 100% comfortable with it.

Your question about whether guys like it or not. Guys like them. My bf loves them to death. He always touches and kisses them and gives them plenty of affection. My exes also played with them. If they had issues with my boobs, they did a good job pretending that they enjoyed them. =P

the last guy i was with had no issues with it. i'm pretty insecure about mine eventhough theyre like a 32-34C. i just feel like they're too small. i'm 5'5, 130 lbs but it's really weird how when i'm dressed, most of the time my boobs look quite small. i guess it's because we're so bombarded with big boobs in the media so comparing to pamela anderson my boobs are prepubescent.

Archived