Small Boobs

delicor

yes offcourse! but she said a fat one with big boobs, which means a girl needs to be fat to have big boobs. Sexual hormones in women cause the storage of fat in their boobs and bum and nothing wrong with that fat as far as I'm concerned.

that's the good kind of fat lol

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is asking if who would consider getting breast impants?

I'm a 34 B. I have thought about getting breast impants before. I used to be EXTREMLY insecure about my size becase they used to be smaller before B-control, and I would stuff in middle school.

Then my ex accepted me for who I was and I was content. He almost cried and said he hated the media for having girls think that way.

And my boyfriend I started at a AA and went on B-control, am now at a 34-B and continuing to grow. When Im on my period, my bras are too small so I have a 34-C for then.

But yeah, they just keep getting bigger. But my boyfriend liked them eually at a AA and almost a C now.

He was like, "Why on earth would you consider wasting all of that money and pain on implants when I love your more then anything just t he way you are?"

And I realized he was right

I'm a 34 E, but honestly it aint as big as it sounds. I think the lady lied to me

Ladies with smaller boobies can pull off not wearing a bra in a nice dress, imagine trying to pull that off with some bigguns? nuh uh.. looks trashy to me.

Those exist!?!?!

*Opens a new tab to google*

I'm a 34 E, but honestly it aint as big as it sounds. I think the lady lied to me

Ladies with smaller boobies can pull off not wearing a bra in a nice dress, imagine trying to pull that off with some bigguns? nuh uh.. looks trashy to me.

wow really. i couldn't picture a 34E so i googled it lol. from what i can tell they should be real nice and plenty of girls/guys would be jealous!

Ok, I googled it and seriously my boobs just are'nt even slightly that big...

I got sized though, and thats what I was told. She said that the majority of woman nowadays wear bras too small for them, alot would really be shocked at how big they actually are if they got measured professionally.

Ok, I googled it and seriously my boobs just are'nt even slightly that big...

I got sized though, and thats what I was told. She said that the majority of woman nowadays wear bras too small for them, alot would really be shocked at how big they actually are if they got measured professionally.

See, this is why I say guys dont know about the cups at all. a 34 E should be smaller than a 40C or a 38 DD! haha I am the same girl and mine is really not that big.

What do you guys think about small boobs? Like really small? Like AA?

I get embarrassed sometimes...

I've always wished mine were a little bigger. I'm a 32b, I'd like to be a c. But I'd rather have small natural ones the bigger fake ones.

It also depends on the person's build. I'm 32B-26-38 to 39.(around the holidays more like a 39) I think I'd look more in proportion if my boobs were a little bigger.

If a girl has a beautiful face, nice smile, and a nice ass I'll get hooked whether her boobs are big or small. I'm dead serious.

If you dont have an ass then you have nothing. is what eire is saying here.

you will never get a date.

but luckily you can build an ass. lunges. tons of them.

If you dont have an ass then you have nothing. is what eire is saying here.

you will never get a date.

but luckily you can build an ass. lunges. tons of them.

No, I'm not saying if you don't have an ass then you have nothing - God, that's harsh.

I personally like a beautiful face and a nice shape. I don't define 'nice shape' in one particular way, but if a woman keeps herself fit her ass will look great. Although, I've found a heavier set woman attractive before after I got to know her. Her face and personality made me see her differently than my first impression.

Archived