Small Boobs

delicor

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't really get that... I admit I've noticed alot of women that do that - around work or out and about...

I just want to ask them: Who do you change them up for? If they are single, then for sure if they meet someone, the real them will be shown?

I don't know - I'd just hate to have to think to myself that I had some big secret and was presenting myself to have biggins but as soon as the bra came off the truth comes out?! lol

i guess that will remain a secret

good for you and whoever likes you! Just don't be upset if some people may not like you. btw, boobs are about hormones not about being fat!

actually it does have to do with fat. Women with bigger boobs collect more fat there than women with smaller boobs. And that's why when bigger people lose weight their boobs also get smaller

actually it does have to do with fat. Women with bigger boobs collect more fat there than women with smaller boobs. And that's why when bigger people lose weight their boobs also get smaller

it has to do a bit but not all about that! when I went through puberty I got bigger boobs and I was not fat at all.

it has to do a bit but not all about that! when I went through puberty I got bigger boobs and I was not fat at all.

I'm not trying to say that in order to have big boobs you have to be fat. What I mean is that women with bigger boobs are more fat collected in their boobs (not their body) than women with smaller boobs.

I'm not trying to say that in order to have big boobs you have to be fat. What I mean is that women with bigger boobs are more fat collected in their boobs (not their body) than women with smaller boobs.

yes offcourse! but she said a fat one with big boobs, which means a girl needs to be fat to have big boobs. Sexual hormones in women cause the storage of fat in their boobs and bum and nothing wrong with that fat as far as I'm concerned.

yes offcourse! but she said a fat one with big boobs, which means a girl needs to be fat to have big boobs. Sexual hormones in women cause the storage of fat in their boobs and bum and nothing wrong with that fat as far as I'm concerned.

You're right. I have good sized boobs and I'm not fat.

Archived