he's lying to me...again guys

barbielovesmac

how could you just break up with someone with no words. . . it was as simple as him NOT walking though that door.

"he thought about coming home, knowing everything would be OK if he did" but he CHOSE not to. because he didn't want me anymore.

rejection ... it hurts like hell. to know that the man i was with just a short week ago . . . is out there . . . doing his thing . . . as he wanted . . . it hurts. it hurts a lot.

i hope she breaks his heart. i don't normally wish bad things .... but i don't wish him/them well.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh he'll break his own heart eventually!

It was a despicable thing to do. But its the best thing he could have done because now you cant go back to him and be treated horribly.

Now your moving on and its for the best. You can do your thing too. Just be happy to be free and it'll hurt him when he sees you dont care.

thanks rosejessica. he's a jerk and he will break his own heart.

i just can't wait for the day .... when he actually OPENS his eyes to this big stinking mess he has made. and when he does wake up to it he is going to be ALONE.

we started out best friends .... turned to lovers .... now i can't stand the thought of him.

crazy how life works. it's crazy how things can change at ANY given moment.

one moment we're reminissing on past memories .... made love .... woke up .... happy .... hug, kiss ... love you ... and him not coming home.

wow.

Guess I'll butt in here.

No man has to go jogging with a woman. He can go with another guy or alone. It's just freaking disrespectful to go off with a woman and hang out all evening when you have someone waiting for you who loves you at home. Forget it. I wouldn't have any part of that either and would make no excuse to anyone for it.

I am glad my dad didn't go out with a woman while my mom waited at home cooking dinner. That would have been pretty crappy.

No man has to go jogging with a woman. He can go with another guy or alone. It's just freaking disrespectful to go off with a woman and hang out all evening when you have someone waiting for you who loves you at home. Forget it. I wouldn't have any part of that either and would make no excuse to anyone for it.

Exactly. That's just something you don't do while you are in a relationship. And if I wouldn't have pulled up and busted him ... how much longer would it have went on behind my back? Forever. Probably.

I was so blind to his lies. I had no clue what was going on. I went home everynight ... thinking everything was OKAY.

What he did at the party just shows that he is MASSIVELY self centered. He got caught and didn't want to face up to the consequences, so in his head, you are done. And because he is so self centered, he doesn't even feel the need to tell you you're done. He's the king of his own world, and with a thought, you are banished.

This guy doesn't care about anyone but himself. If he were a decent person, he would have faced up to this and told you.

I dated a guy like this and he constantly befuddled me. I couldn't figure out so much of his behavior, until a friend of mine said something that just brought enlightenment. She said, 'He acts this way because the only person he loves is himself, and nobody else matters. No woman matters that much to him, they're just a function to get his needs met.'

So he was behaving from this perspective... You're just interchangeable with another girl in his head, and once you are not 'useful' to him anymore, he doesn't even feel the need to talk to you about it. It doesn't mean that you are worthless or not important, it just means he is incredibly shallow and self centered!

Women are not real human beings, just toys to him.

day one ... after two weeks NC he shows up at my house ... saying how he wants to take me out for my birthday ... then he changed his mind within two seconds and said nevermind ... you left some stuff at the house ... its really over this time, so you can go get it ... i said okay.

so i went over in the pm to get my stuff ... there was NO stuff to get. he lied. so he walks out and tells me that he doesn't love me and that he doesn't want to be with me .... just going off .......

i was like whatever and LEFT.

next night (my b-day is coming up) so i went out with the girls. .. dinner ... drinks and then we got invited to a party ....... so at the end of the night we went to this party .... ME NOT KNOWING OR THINKING he'd be there ... he was. he WASN'T drunk. well first thing he said when he saw me ... was W*T*F to one of his friends. i was with my girls havin a good time ... so i just brushed it off and continued my way into the party .....

well everyone was excited to see me ... bla blah ... so he walks in and started talking all kinds of s*** about me ... VERY LOUDLY and in FRONT OF EVERYONE! he made sure i could hear him ... he was calling me such awful names .. telling all the guys how im a you know what ... and how he can get with me ........ i gave him NO reaction ....... hardly even looked at him. so he left for a good 5 minutes ... then came back in ..... and started up again. then he got on the phone and had to say as loud as possible that he had somewhere else to be (that girl .. im assuming) then LOUDLY on his way out he said i need to get away from THESE H***S!

then this morning he was talking to one of my guy friends .. telling him how i only went to the party cause he was there ........................ blah blah ..

THEN he emailed me .. but the things he said are FAR FAR to bad to post on here .. .but i will ........

im so over him guys. oh my god. none of this even phased me. it only made it EASIER to get over him. he's just mad that i am not at home crying and chasing him...so he is trying to get attention ... and he's mad that i am not giving it to him ..

im sorry but NO MAN who loves you would EVER disrespect the person "they love" like that EVER. ESPECIALLy IN FRONT OF PEOPLE. i don't care what happens between two people ........... that is just something you don't do. he never loved me ... he doesn't care about me. he has made it sooooo easy for me to move on.

it's amazing ...... he looked so stupid ... talking down on me like that and me giving no reaction . made him look like a fool. and since i didn't give a reaction .......... he felt he needed to act out. trying to say he didn't care ...... well if he didn't care then he wouldn't be wasting his damn time ............... i dont know whats going on inside his head. i think there is something wrong .. or he's on drugs.

email to follow

well he threw a big baby temper tantrum because Mommy was ignoring him... LOL!!

gosh, he's an immature baby. he isn't getting his way so he behaves this way. if you meet up with him in person and he starts this again, just laugh at him... tell him, we are soooooo over, then just laugh and walk away. Hold your head up high and be mature as you've been, and everyone else will see him for what he is. He'll stop when he realizes it is not getting him the effect he desires.

I can't believe his friends didn't say anything about him talking about you like trash. How old are you guys?

My son is 19 and no way would he let his friend talk trash about his ex g/f like that. He would have seriously told him you either stop or we're going to have to take this outside...

Sounds like he is just really ticked off that he isn't seeing a different reaction from you.

He was/is probably still expecting you to pine after him. Since you are not doing that, he doesn't know what to do with himself so he's acting out.

You are doing well with yourself Barbie, just let him be.

Did your friends not tell him where to go? That would be strange if they didn't.

Exactly. Sounds very strange to me. No way would my son allow a friend of his to disrespect an ex like that while out at a party or anywhere else for that matter.

Or even the girls....odd that not one person called him to the carpet.

Archived