he's lying to me...again guys

barbielovesmac

No one enjoys seeing an ex move on...even when you are the dumper. That is not proof they care.

I am the one who divorced my ex husband. I was not in love with him anymnore and the marriage didn't work out. We married young and had too many probs. But even yet i had a pang the first time he dated again. I got over it pretty quickly tho ... if you move on he will get over it quickly as well. And if he doesn't SO WHAT? He hasn't earned the right to pity.

It's normal. But you CANNOT let him not wanting to see you date make you feel that this is love. It's not.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what does he think is going to happen? that i am going to live the rest of my life wanting him ... waiting for him ... he's wrong.

That is exactly what he wants.....He wants the satisfaction of knowing that he can just walk back in anytime as he sees fit.

He is an emotional abuser. He knows how to work you......So you beat him at his game and you do nothing.

No texts, no emails, no phone, no casual talk at a party.

NOTHING!!

he probably does miss you though.. after being together as long as you were and having that chemistry its not unheard of.. now is about the time that a guy will get fond and start reflecting on everything.. possibly even regret it.. i'd say he is starting to regret it..

i say he is getting no play around town

No one enjoys seeing an ex move on...even when you are the dumper. That is not proof they care.

it's normal. But you CANNOT let him not wanting to see you date make you feel that this is love. It's not.

you are right jaded, you are absolutely right. it doesn't mean he cares. he doesn't care. i know that he doesn't care. my mind is just playing tricks on me.

HIM : like honestly i still want to be with you. but i have no place in your life. i don't know. its sad, a year and it boils down to this.

HIM : you don't understand. i still love you i just cant be with you.

i HATE that he's doing this to me. i don't know if he's saying these things out of regret ... or his own stupidity ... for kicks.

you are right jaded, you are absolutely right. it doesn't mean he cares. he doesn't care. i know that he doesn't care. my mind is just playing tricks on me.

HIM : like honestly i still want to be with you. but i have no place in your life. i don't know. its sad, a year and it boils down to this.

HIM : you don't understand. i still love you i just cant be with you.

i HATE that he's doing this to me. i don't know if he's saying these things out of regret ... or his own stupidity ... for kicks.

tell him to save that all for his next gf

thats exactly why he's starting to miss her.. get my drift middy? he needs to feel wanted, when he was copping out to her at the party he was secure that he didnt need her.. but i think he's figured out that no one wants him, so now its like.. "damn"

spot on. i think that's what's going on.

maybe it hit him like a *lightbulb. maybe he realized what a good thing he had. found out the grass wasn't greener.

but im already gone.

i want him to miss me. i want him to regret his choice and his actions. i want him to hurt. he needs to hurt. he needs to know what it feels like to hurt for a change.

thats exactly why he's starting to miss her.. get my drift middy? he needs to feel wanted, when he was copping out to her at the party he was secure that he didnt need her.. but i think he's figured out that no one wants him, so now its like.. "damn"

well done stable girl..... you have his game figured out too

spot on. i think that's what's going on.

maybe it hit him like a *lightbulb. maybe he realized what a good thing he had. found out the grass wasn't greener.

but im already gone.

i want him to miss me. i want him to regret his choice and his actions. i want him to hurt. he needs to hurt. he needs to know what it feels like to hurt for a change.

then go on a date!!

and that is a way of making you like him...throwing other women in your face......not cool

no women are giving him the time of day ... he's immature and everyone knows that. everyone asked me while we were together how i even put up with him ... and now they are asking me how i put up with it for so long .... i can't answer that question ......... i just did. i guess i was blind.

no women are giving him the time of day ... he's immature and everyone knows that. everyone asked me while we were together how i even put up with him ... and now they are asking me how i put up with it for so long .... i can't answer that question ......... i just did. i guess i was blind.

so by being the "pimp" he is making up how popular he is? what a joker!!!

but im already gone.

i dont want to go on a date. still not at that point yet. but i do want him to know that i am OK without him. i think he see's that i am .. and it's killing him. he's so used to me chasing him when he does this every few months ... and now im not and he's like huh?

but im already gone.

i dont want to go on a date. still not at that point yet. but i do want him to know that i am OK without him. i think he see's that i am .. and it's killing him. he's so used to me chasing him when he does this every few months ... and now im not and he's like huh?

he will miss you more when he sees you have moved on completely

well he has cast his own self out into the cold and has realised he doesnt want to be there.. meanwhile you are in the house and have already closed the door... now is the time to lock it and sit on the couch, tune into whatever it is you crazy kids watch these days and let him scream and cry until he freezes to death..

i think they watch Rock of Love... the tone of this sounds a bit like my mininster

I am DONE this time. I need to stick to my guns this time ... im not going to be left for stupid this time. He treated me horrible and I always went back to him ... always. He's used to that. It's not easy, cause YES I love him. He holds the last year of my life BUT I don't deserve this crap. He doesn't deserve me and my heart certainly doesn't deserve the pain. What's done is done ... he created a battlefield and there is no going back. I want him to leave me alone ... and when he realizes that it is going to tear him up. He is just trying to mess with my head ... and i cannot let him.

Sure he may regret it ... but he may also be thinking ... that he'll talk his way through this one ... get me again .... then in a few months dump me again. he just wants to know he still gots it.

he chose ALL of this. this is what he wanted, i gave him what he wanted. he wanted me out of his life. he didn't want me! ... now he got bumped on the head and realized the grass isn't greener ............. too little TOOOOO LATE!

Archived