he's lying to me...again guys

barbielovesmac

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not going to lie ... it's sooooooooo hard to give in. i was doing fine when he wasn't contacting me but NOW all of a sudden he feels the need to ......... i want to text him and just tell him ........... i dont know what i want to tell him .............. but the urge is killing me. knowing me ........ i prob will. he's got me all flustered again damnit.

im not going to lie ... it's sooooooooo hard to give in. i was doing fine when he wasn't contacting me but NOW all of a sudden he feels the need to ......... i want to text him and just tell him ........... i dont know what i want to tell him .............. but the urge is killing me. knowing me ........ i prob will. he's got me all flustered again damnit.

He wins again!

someone please explain what he's trying to get out of this?

he doesn't want me back ... do what is it?

he can't have you so no one else will.....as long as you are in a state of disarray he figures you will be good for no one.....an angry reaction from you is at least a small way of you being in his life

this was HIS choice ....... so why play such a stupid game???

does anyone think he is regretting his actions? his desiscion?

because he knows that he can still easily suck you into this game. this is where you turn the tables and show him that you aren't playing his silly little games.

The fact that you wondering if he misses you after those trashy things he said about you is proof that 1) you are going to call him back and you two are going to be right back to square one adn 2) you have as little respect for yourself as he does bceauae most people who love themselves do not give a crap if some a hole misses them who would say such thigns ...

He said he isn't okay because he wants you to feel sorry for him. Once you start feeling sorry for him then he knows that he will get you to talk to him a little more each time.

Barbie, I guilty of being in your shoes with my ex.....He would do the whole nice/jerk thing with me and I fell for it, time and time again...We do this because we love them and want to think that they are going to change, but they can't change and they won't change. So what is a girl to do? Change herself.......Make yourself better than what you are now.....Whatever it is that you are feeling, he likely created that in you. It's ur time to reflect on how much pain and turmoil he has caused you and how much he continues to try and cause you and put your foot down and say "i'm not taking this crap anymore".

i vote 3 too. he even said it that morning that we talked ... that he can't be with me ... but that he doesn't want to see me with someone new ... but that was no reason to stay with me ....

if you dont want to be with someone ... then you shouldn't fear seeing them with someone new so much.

what does he think is going to happen? that i am going to live the rest of my life wanting him ... waiting for him ... he's wrong.

i admit yes part of me .... is confused as hell but the other part of me knows his games. i won't let myself fall back in ..... i can't. i won't fall for it. he's a little boy. he is playing games. whatever he expects out of these games .. he's not going to get it.

i vote 3 too. he even said it that morning that we talked ... that he can't be with me ... but that he doesn't want to see me with someone new ... but that was no reason to stay with me ....

if you dont want to be with someone ... then you shouldn't fear seeing them with someone new so much.

what does he think is going to happen? that i am going to live the rest of my life wanting him ... waiting for him ... he's wrong.

and jaded, yes part of me .... is confused as hell but the other part of me knows his games. i won't let myself fall back in ..... i can't.

his thoughts are not rational by I understand them......sounds like he treated you like a prize or a possession

Archived