he's lying to me...again guys

barbielovesmac

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt he's done sniffing around.

I hope you are strong enough to ignore him and put an end to this vicious cycle once and for all.

hang in there *barbie its actually good your moving on and forward it sucks but whatever i was expectin it. glad s*** is going good tho. i believe this is it. ill catch you around of whatever.

even after that you dont think he's done sniffing around??

god.

What's his motivation? Probably sex. That's what ex's usually come around for - they aren't getting laid regularly, they remember the person they dumped, and consider it an easy score. He's not regretting what he did - if he were, he'd be saying things like "I'm sorry." And even if he were saying "I'm sorry", I'd be very loathe to believe him, because he's proved that he has a severe lack of morals and a loose at best acquaintance with the truth.

Block his number. Block his msn. Take him off of Facebook, Myspace, Skype, AIM, ICQ. NC isn't just not responding - it's also not looking.

You have a lot of good reasons to not want to be with this man Barbie. I saw the email and how much disrespect he treated you with. Remember the things he was saying about you at that party? Those are not the actions of someone who cares about you in any way.

Respect and love start with you. You don't want a relationship like this. You know that, I know that, everyone on this thread knows that. You were miserable. So show yourself some respect and some love - don't go back into a situation that makes you miserable. Don't let someone who treats you like trash and goes on about what a you are back into your life. You deserve better. Tell yourself that every day - you deserve a happy, healthy relationship.

Yes, he sneaking up on you now and again testing to see whether you might be ready to hook up with him again. What he really wants is that FWB scenario. Texting you in the middle of the night with that 'What are you doing stuff' is just hoping you'll say, 'I'm lying here naked and thinking of you baby...' Then he hightails it over there and gets his FWB that he's always wanted.

That stuff about 'i still love you but can't be with you.' is more FWB setup... The i ilove you part hooks you in so you're feeling all mushy/horny towards him, but the 'i can't be with you' part lets you know he doesn't want to be with you any longer than it takes to roll in the hay then he's gone again.

He's STILL controlling the exchanges, and manipulating it in a direction he wants it to go, FWB. He gets all the perks and none of the responsibility.

So if you're not receptive, he'll disappear for a while, then next time he's horny, he'll float a little text this way to see if you're biting. I understand this because i had a guy do this to me... i finally figured out the pattern... he just wanted us to be 'civil' so that he could show up for some no strings sex when he was in the mood, and if i wanted more, he'd start listing the same old tired reasons why he couldn't be in a real relationship.

He's just trying to skim off the cream barbie, then he's gone again. your best bet with this type of thing is to just cut him off and tell him you both need to move on and being friends is just not working for you.

So personally i think it is very clear what he wants... that FWB scenario he told his father. These exchanges just continue down that path, which he is hoping to lead you down... just turn around, don't look back, and go the other way... nothing for you down that path but more confusion, drama, and heartbreak.

hang in there *barbie its actually good your moving on and forward it sucks but whatever i was expectin it. glad s*** is going good tho. i believe this is it. ill catch you around of whatever.

even after that you dont think he's done sniffing around??

god.

I don't think he's done- because he's pulled stuff like this on you before and then you have taken him back. He probably thinks this time will be no different.

But that should not be your concern, or what you are focusing on. Instead, you should be focusing on getting on with your life and stop obsessing over every little thing he does. After every thing he's done to you he doesn't deserve another minute of your time or energy- so stop giving it to him.

What I find disturbing is that you chose to focus more on what I said about him not being done sniffing around, instead of my hoping that you will finally put a stop to this vicious cycle- which is what you should be paying attention to.

What's his motivation? Probably sex.

I think you are right about that Aleadragonhawk, I really think your right. That thought actually crossed my mind lastnight. He's feeling "lonely" in that aspect ...

BSBH ... is right too. He wants a FWB relationship. He doesn't want to be with me ... but he'll gladly have sex with me.

I wouldn't even consider it.

This weekend Im planning on hanging out with a guy who I used to have a crush on wayyyyyyyyy back when. When I was still living with my mother .... his grandfather lived just next door. So it was kind of one of those *next door crushes* kind of thing.

We also new eachother through mutual friends ... so he was never a stranger. Well, since the breakup we've been talking. We've BOTH clearly stated that we aren't looking for anything ... boyfriend/girlfriend. He's just in college and wants to go about it single and well you all know my story.

Do you think I am too vulnerable ... what if i want to have sex with him???? maybe hanging with him is something i need ......

This weekend Im planning on hanging out with a guy who I used to have a crush on wayyyyyyyyy back when. When I was still living with my mother .... his grandfather lived just next door. So it was kind of one of those *next door crushes* kind of thing.

We also new eachother through mutual friends ... so he was never a stranger. Well, since the breakup we've been talking. We've BOTH clearly stated that we aren't looking for anything ... boyfriend/girlfriend. He's just in college and wants to go about it single and well you all know my story.

Do you think I am too vulnerable ... what if i want to have sex with him???? maybe hanging with him is something i need ......

I have no clue if you're too vulnerable or not, but I say go for it. Girl's gotta eat. Just don't get attached or think too much into it if you do hook up and nothing happens.

im not expecting anything from this guy, like boyfriend wise. like i said, we both made it clear RIGHT when we started talking that neither of us were looking for anything. we both even talked about what might happen ... i said if it happens it happens.

jeckyl, this is the guy that i PMd you about. we plan on seeing eachother this weekend.

No reason not to get out and date... as long as you don't take anything too seriously until you're sure you've healed and moved on. You should just get out there and have fun!

Exactly! That's all I want to do ... is to have fun! I haven't once sat at home to pity myself since we broke up.

Not saying that I haven't sat at home ... lol. Just saying ... I go out and I do things. I think that has a lot to do with my moving on.

Everyother time we broke up I would sit at home like a sick puppy ... and just cry and just wait for him to decide he wanted me again.

Didn't do it this time and it feels great.

This guy that I am going to see ... he's a nice guy ... he isn't just some stranger I picked up off the street.

Archived