Do blonde guys have an advantage attracting girls?

ninnin

Hey everyone, this is my first post!!

As a blonde guy myself I was woundering if girls in general seem to be more attracted to a blonde guy. I know many guys like blonde women but I was woundering if that worked the other way around as well. I guess you could say my question is pretty basic. Has anyone seen or experienced this before?

Nope.. I have my own type but hair color/eye color... all that junk doesn't matter at all. If talking physical, it's more about body structure for many I'm sure.

Now what I've noticed is that I tend to be more scared of blonde guys 'cause they "probably think they're all that. Why would they talk to me if I tried?"

From what I have seen, yeah. I've seen it first hand. Maybe it's just blone hair looks better on some guys more than others. I have brown hair when it's short but as it grows out it turns a light brown/blonde. I'm currently growing it back out now and yes, I get more attention, especially if I were to streak it with blonde highlights.

Some chicks go for the Zack Morris look. I can't tell you how many times I have had women approach me with interest and tell me they normally only like the tall, dark and handsome type.

From what I have seen, yeah. I've seen it first hand. Maybe it's just blone hair looks better on some guys more than others. I have brown hair when it's short but as it grows out it turns a light brown/blonde. I'm currently growing it back out now and yes, I get more attention, especially if I were to streak it with blonde highlights.

Some chicks go for the Zack Morris look. I can't tell you how many times I have had women approach me with interest and tell me they normally only like the tall, dark and handsome type.

What kind of girls have been attracted to you when it comes to looks and personality?

See I'm a blonde so I can't verify or deny this one. All I can say is lately I haven't been having that hard of luck with the ladies, but I doubt it has anything to do with my hair.

I think it has more to do with your personality. I think girls like a guy that can make them laugh, because I am the comedian type and try to make girls laugh all the time, and they seem to love it, they seem to go for guys that can really make them giggle, but not make fun of them of course.

I think girls, at least ones I've seen like that old joke, where you go at them with full force, then if they shy away, you act like, * * *, you mean you ain't gonna give me all you got? And have a somewhat sad look. I can't explain it, but I do this and the ladies seem to love it. Also, when I act like, FINE, I DON'T NEED YOU!, they also seem to love that, LoL. They act like, come back!!!.

LoL. See as you see, I think it's way more then hair color. I think it's all in the fun and flirting. I think that's why some guys may have almost no women and other guys have tons of women around. I think gay guys get a lot of women because of comedy, I've never really met a gay guy that wasn't a tad funny, I mean they usually were somewhat silly. Many seemed to do things that a straight guy would be too embarrassed to do. It's funny how girls let gay guys touch them without fear. I guess that know if they let guys that wanted them do that, they would be trying more then touching LoL. Life is cool but confusing I guess. LoL.

What kind of girls have been attracted to you when it comes to looks and personality?

All different kinds.

Right before I met my ex I had a woman hit on me who had recently gotten engaged to an Italian guy with dark hair and dark complexion. When I asked why she was interested in me she said she always wanted to date a blond "surfer/Zack Morris" type of guy. Regrettably I took her up on her offer.

Without doubt I get more attention with longer blond hair than with short, dark hair. I'm sure it has a lot to do with my complexion, shape of my face and the fact that my longer hair helps better hide my big ears.

Women go to stylists all the time to get an expert opinion on what hair style and color works best with their face and complexion. I dont see what would be wrong with guys doing the same thing.

As a blonde guy myself I was woundering if girls in general seem to be more attracted to a blonde guy. I know many guys like blonde women but I was woundering if that worked the other way around as well. I guess you could say my question is pretty basic. Has anyone seen or experienced this before?

I'm more partial to dark hair and dark eyes.....

I think it all depends on the girl and what her taste is.

as you can tell by my name i have blonde hair (dark blonde since ive gotten older)

i also have blue eyes.

but i think most women prefer guys with dark hair.

its also funny because most of my girlfriends are italian or native american with dark hair olive skin.

so in my case it seems like opposites attract.

Nope. Actually, I think dark haired guys have the advantage. If a guy is blonde, chances are it's bleached, so he was a brunette to begin with. Now red-haired guys, from what I have read on here, do at times face a bit of discrimination.

I can see how some women might really like blonde hair. I know on a girl, it's the sexiest colour - bar none. But it varies widely from one individual to the next, of course. But many women just the same enjoy darker hair on their man. It all depends.

I have only ever received compliments for my hair colour (and wild allegations lol of dyeing my hair when I have never done any such thing). I'm not that vain that I'd dye my hair - I heard this back as far as in eighth grade. Oh well... probably just jealous. lol

Nope. Actually, I think dark haired guys have the advantage. If a guy is blonde, chances are it's bleached, so he was a brunette to begin with. Now red-haired guys, from what I have read on here, do at times face a bit of discrimination.

Man nobody here likes blondes lol. I can see not likeing the bleach look but I was born with my blonde hair.

Archived