Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend doesnt trust me. Will he leave?

Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    Rosie...You can remain in the state of denial until the cows come home, but it's nothing more than a temporary fix. Yet sadly it appears this is something you'll have to learn on your own...
    What do you mean by a temporary fix?

You can pretend you don't see what's right in front of you but that will only last until the proof/evidence screams at you. And even then you can choose to ignore it.

There is a current active thread about a wife who saw for herself that her husband was being unfaithful and she is asking for ways to stay in the marriage. Some people will stay no matter what because they don't respect or care for themselves. They hold onto people who aren't worthy of their love because they don't want to be single losers.

I know, because I did it. I hung onto a lying cheater because I thought if he didn't love me I wasn't worth anything. I was wrong. Having him out of my life improved it tremendously. I am so, so glad I have nothing to do with him anymore.

The other thing i am having a hard time figuring out is, she has made it clear to people that she wants him back and has contacted him to ask him to see the children which he has done, but why does she not really message him? From what he has said when they were in contact before she used to message almost constantly so why this time is she not? He tells me he has messaged her to ask how the children are and that seems to be the only times the speak. If she is so desperate to get him back why does she not seem to be trying?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Rosiebabe97
    I know they have children together and i trust him but i also know she still wants him back.

Im worried that now shes back in the picture and we are arguing about him trusting me that he is going to start leaning more towards her as he can see what he gave up to be with me. He has already told me she is living a better life than us and a better life than they had before breaking up.
    and

The other thing i am having a hard time figuring out is, she has made it clear to people that she wants him back and has contacted him to ask him to see the children which he has done, but why does she not really message him? From what he has said when they were in contact before she used to message almost constantly so why this time is she not? He tells me he has messaged her to ask how the children are and that seems to be the only times the speak. If she is so desperate to get him back why does she not seem to be trying?
    Are you saying that she does want him back, or that she doesn't?

Either way, she's going to be in his life in some capacity or other for a while, and you need to ask yourself if you want to be in a relationship where there are three of you.

Originally Posted by nutbrownhare
    Are you saying that she does want him back, or that she doesn't?

Either way, she's going to be in his life in some capacity or other for a while, and you need to ask yourself if you want to be in a relationship where there are three of you.
    I have been told by a few people that she most definitely does and that she will do whatever it takes to make it happen so i am confused as to why she does not message him or seem to be trying to get him back

You're going in circles.

I can see the only thing you want to hear is that you two will stay together and be blissfully happy for eternity. Never mind that the guy is a deadbeat dad who has spent time with his ex and would have spent more time with her if he'd been able to. You think this is a wonderful man for some reason.

Good luck.

Platinum Member
    Rosie, how did you meet this guy?

And how long had they been broken up when you got together?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    You're going in circles.

I can see the only thing you want to hear is that you two will stay together and be blissfully happy for eternity. Never mind that the guy is a deadbeat dad who has spent time with his ex and would have spent more time with her if he'd been able to. You think this is a wonderful man for some reason.

Good luck.
    No i am just curious.
    Is it a case of she doesnt actually want him back?
    Is it some kind of game she is playing?

I just dont know

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Rosie, how did you meet this guy?

And how long had they been broken up when you got together?
    We met at work whilst they were still together. He left her to be with me so we got together very soon after they broke up. Within a few days, weeks at most

Platinum Member
    We met at work whilst they were still together. He left her to be with me so we got together very soon after they broke up. Within a few days, weeks at most
    I see.

You have a lot in common with this person:
    [Register to see the link]

This one too:
    [Register to see the link]

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier