LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dealing with anxiety, depression and break up? Advice please

Bronze Member
    Hi. I have yes, they came back negative and the nurse has said Iím suffering severe stress and weight loss which is why they have stopped. However I am definitely progressing and this week I finally feel like I am getting back to myself. I am starting to eat and see friends again and my confidence is building a bit more

Bronze Member
    I went off anti depressants because they didnít suit me and I was scared of gaining weight and all other associated side effects. They really made me feel emotionless and it scared me as I was permanently numb and didnít feel like a human being. Iíve been on a better path this last week and Iíve been taking care of myself, without the help of drugs right now

Bronze Member
    I have been absent from here a bit but thank you for all of the responses since. As an update, I am feeling much much better. I was really scared of how much of a dark place I was in but I really feel more like myself again right now.

In regards to my ex, I blocked him on everything. I forgot I still had some friends of his on social media who have decided to update him on my life and whereabouts! I have been away on holiday the last week with a male friend to take my mind off things.

My ex then actually messaged my best friend asking who I am away with and then said Ďlol sheís away with a guy again wowí.

He has no access to me now, but the fact he did this just makes me feel angry and shocked at the audacity of him.

In any case, I am doing much, much better and he can continue to behave how he wants, I wonít know about it or care.

Platinum Member
    Deleted........
    Last edited by katrina1980; 07-20-2019 at 08:36 PM.

6. 08-04-2019, 09:31 PM

Platinum Member
    What is "anexity"?

🤖📑💼🛌🎅💃🙄🤙🍻🔥🤢💪😜👺💩🙀👇💖👽🐰🤥🤡👉
    Originally Posted by Koushik
    But after that, I read a Scamming and trolling book from a reliable source.
    👈

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice