Im always ahead of you

lonestar89

In my younger days I made a sex tape with someone I was naive enough to trust. I was 19. Somehow my friend got the tape. We were having a deep conversation and his words to me were:

"I know everything you do before you do it"

Also, I live a polygamous lifestyle that I told him about upfront but now it's coming back to bite me in the ass because when I try to get him to keep an open mind his responses are "daddy issues" "cluttered subconscious" and that I'm living the devil's life"

Funny thing if I try to have sex with him he'd be 1000% game.

Later that night I was taling to a friend who's a stripper and she was venting to me about a disrespectful customer. Sensing that the conversation with her got me tense I gave him a blow-by-blow about the conversation. His response? "What did you expect?" That sent up a red flag.

I should be embarrassed about the tape but I feel funny knowing that he KNEW for what is probably months and didn't say anything. What if we were out and somebody that DID see the tape disrespect me? That leads me to believe that he wouldn't even stand up for me. He even went on to say that his friends don't visit anymore because of the bad vibes they get from me.

What do y'all think?

Huh?

I doubt you're living a polygamous lifestyle because you're not married. You might be talking about polyamory where you have several steady partners, or you're just dating multiple people without any steady partners.

So it sounds like you had an argument with one of your boyfriends. Is this the same guy you wrote about last January? Just dump him if you don't like what he's saying.

How long do you know this friend? Is he trying to recruit you into a religious cult or save your soul? Why confide in someone who makes remarks like this? Are you having sex with him? He sounds like a condescending, verbally abusive bully and jerk.

when I try to get him to keep an open mind his responses are "daddy issues" "cluttered subconscious" and that I'm living the devil's life"

Funny thing if I try to have sex with him he'd be 1000% game.

I think you may be confusing lust with love or even “like”.

A lot of people can have sex with someone they are attracted to but don’t actually like or respect. Just because he is attracted to you or flirting with you does not mean that he necessarily likes or respects you.

It sounds like this is the case (sorry!). If he liked you - even as a friend - he would not be trying to hold a sex tape over you.

I’m sorry - but this is not a friend. He does not respect you.

I think you may be confusing lust with love or even “like”.

A lot of people can have sex with someone they are attracted to but don’t actually like or respect. Just because he is attracted to you or flirting with you does not mean that he necessarily likes or respects you.

It sounds like this is the case (sorry!). If he liked you - even as a friend - he would not be trying to hold a sex tape over you.

I’m sorry - but this is not a friend. He does not respect you.

Oh no i was being sarcastic I know sex is not love

For everyone that cares I got rid of this dude. Its not the same dude back in January; I met 2 dudes in a time period and entertained both of them.

I no longer have either one. The day after this post was my bday. Just in time to start a REAL healing journey. My therapy sessions start back on Wednesday.

Idk if i will be able to move into the dorms for fall but I will be back in school either way. By spring I will DEFINITELY be in there.

People won't even know what's going on till about Oct-Nov.

"The wise man said nothing"

Archived