I just found out I have chlamydia

9224sp

I found out I tested positive for chlamydia today. I'm really upset because it's rare that I do have sex. I just started having sex with a guy a month ago and a week after the first time I had slight itching in my vagina. I found out he took the condom off while changing positions without telling me . Its not normal for me so I went to the doctor. Problem is I had tried to have sex with someone else about 3 months ago I didn't let them finish but I was penetrated. I didn't have symptoms until my last sexual encounter. Who is it more likely to be ?

I found out I tested positive for chlamydia today. I'm really upset because it's rare that I do have sex. I just started having sex with a guy a month ago and a week after the first time I had slight itching in my vagina. I found out he took the condom off while changing positions without telling me . Its not normal for me so I went to the doctor. Problem is I had tried to have sex with someone else about 3 months ago I didn't let them finish but I was penetrated. I didn't have symptoms until my last sexual encounter. Who is it more likely to be ?

I hope you told this guy to eff off after that move. That is seriously shady.

It could have been either guy, but my guess it's Mr. Sketcherton who has unprotected sex without his partner's knowledge or consent. That is a level of risk that exposes him and said partner to all kinds of infections.

I'm sorry this happened to you, OP. Have you informed these guys of your diagnosis? They'll need to be tested too.

Are you on birth control pills, 9224? It could be either guy so I suggest that you contact both of them and tell them your STI test result so that they both can get the medication they need to be on. They'll be spreading it all over the continent if they don't go on the meds.

Are you on birth control pills, 9224? It could be either guy so I suggest that you contact both of them and tell them your STI test result so that they both can get the medication they need to be on. They'll be spreading it all over the continent if they don't go on the meds.

No im not. I never considered it because I'm usually not active for a year or more.

No im not. I never considered it because I'm usually not active for a year or more.

Then be prepared to take the morning after pill or get an IUD or just take BC pills to regulate your period and keep you from getting pregnant once you plan on getting active again. You're going to end up pregnant and with an STI if you don't. You can't trust men you hardly know to be smart about sex... as you found out with the creepy dude who took off the condom.

Its a jungle out there.

Then be prepared to take the morning after pill or get an IUD or just take BC pills to regulate your period and keep you from getting pregnant once you plan on getting active again. You're going to end up pregnant and with an STI if you don't. You can't trust men you hardly know to be smart about sex... as you found out with the creepy dude who took off the condom.

Its a jungle out there.

Yea I've known him for 3 years so this is really disappointing. And it has to be him smh. I just spoke to the other and he's telling me he recently tested negative.

Just because he recently tested negative doesn't mean much. Sometimes it takes time for that to show up. It literally could be either guy or even both. You do need to let them both know that you may have contracted it from them. Please take care of yourself. Hopefully they'll get tested again and quit spreading it around....hopefully, but I doubt it. The fact that one of them took off the condom without your knowledge or permission....ugh....careless, callous creep. Hope he didn't get you pregnant on top of everything else.

What he did to you is called "stealthing," (taking a condom off without telling a partner), and it is considered by many a form of sexual assault because you aren't able to consent to having unprotected sex if you don't know it's happening.

Fortunately, Chlamydia is pretty easy to treat, and it will go away. This guy's lack of moral compass is another matter. Stay far, far away from him. He is untrustworthy and reckless.

Um, some guys lie.

My friend got herpes from a guy who told her she must have gotten it from a toilet seat. And since she was trying to convince herself she "loved" him (because she desperately wanted a boyfriend), she chose to believe him. Only after several years and the "relationship" (such as it was) ended did she find out from his ex before her that he'd had it for years. He just didn't want to wear condoms because "it doesn't feel as good".

So, I believe that guy lied. Why would he even be getting tested anyway, unless he thought something was wrong???

Mr. Sketcherton

That's an appropriate term along with other less printable words. I'm sorry OP, but I'm going to go with the guy that snuck in unprotected sex on you in the middle of the act as being the likely culprit in giving you that STD. Because that is so many levels of wrong to begin with, putting you at needless risk so why on earth would this guy be trustworthy about practicing safe sex or even getting testing.

Even if he's not the culprit of this STD, the bottom line is for him, his pleasure was more important than your safety and health.

Those red flags don't come much brighter than that. Get treated, get him gone, before he gives you something you can't treat that's worse. Just horrible to do that to someone.

I just found an article about "stealthing" -- a man removing a condom during sex without telling the woman/without her consent -- and about how lawmakers in two states (California and Wisconsin), want it to be classified as a form of rape. Whether you agree with that designation or not, you can see how serious many people think this is. It's doing something to you without your consent. Plus, it's totally dishonest, and it's just...gross. Please tell us you're not going to see this guy anymore. Please.

I just found an article about "stealthing" -- a man removing a condom during sex without telling the woman/without her consent -- and about how lawmakers in two states (California and Wisconsin), want it to be classified as a form of rape. Whether you agree with that designation or not, you can see how serious many people think this is. It's doing something to you without your consent. Plus, it's totally dishonest, and it's just...gross. Please tell us you're not going to see this guy anymore. Please.

That and having sex without disclosing a known STD is considered assault in some states.

Archived