Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do i fake a miscarriage? Please read story this is no joke!!!

i think it is kind of interesting that you got a positive test, got all those symptoms, told the families, bought clothes and then when you start bleeding you don't worry about it being a miscarriage or call a doctor or think something might be wrong with the baby, no your mind straight away goes to how to lie to your bf about a miscarriage or an abortion, how to get out of this, and that kind of makes me think you knew you were not pregnant or were faking the whole thing, because if you seriously and honestly thought you were pregnant then a bleeding would freak you out and you would call the doctor, not sit here and wonder how to lie to your bf....

Originally Posted by KeyshiaMarie
    People r too judgemental on here...I'm not askin yall to analyze my relationship...yes we had a rocky start but because I didn't listen to the people on here....we have a great relationship now...I'm also now asking u all to talk about the past...its a reason y its in the past
    Yeah your'e right, we are judgemental because you probably have no idea of how many broken hearted men come on here because of games immature girls play regarding pregnancies otherwise real or not.

At 22, it's time to get out of the high school mentality and act like a woman and that means being honest to your boyfriend regarding your pregnancy or non pregnancy, whatever it is.

I'm really glad you aren't pregnant because I think you are a little too immature to bring a baby into this world.

This is what you do...

You sit your boyfriend down and tell him you need to have a chat and then tell him the whole truth!

I don't know how you couldn't figure out that you need to just tell him the truth. Stop trying to play games, if you continue then you will end up a lonely woman.

4. 11-14-2014, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by sara-pezzini
    Btw you can be pregnant and still bleed, so why jump to any conclusions and already think of weird stories? Go to a doctor..if the test was positive maybe this period was a miscarriage our you might also still be pregnant
    ^^^^True. You could still be pregnant, or you could have miscarried, or you could have had a false positive. Don't fake, don't lie, and please take a good hard look at yourself and see if being a faker or a lier is your goal.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    This thread is a year and a half old.

(oops)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice