LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: $3,000 to Lose My Virginity

Gold Member
    Oh, Sheyda... I am so happy for you that you are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Things always get worse before they get better, don't they? But when they DO get better, and they WILL, it is going to be so great you won't even be able to comprehend it...

((HUGS))
    L

wow, imagine how great it'll be once you finish your sugery and finally have vaginal sex! the goal is near!

The botton line of this story is a relationship can survivie without vaginal sex.Something nonvirgin has a problem comprehanding.We need to let people see YES a virgin CAN date the opposite sex without sex being an issue.

I think it's funny that everybody( the sexual active people) can show compassion to this virgin story but if it wasn't for the medication condition.The compassion to the story wouldn't be there as much.We would be hearing when will you two be having intercourse, and just do it.

Gold Member
    I think that response was a little jaded, quietgrl...

I think that Sheyda was very clear that she wanted to be intimate with her boyfriend. SHE wanted it, SHE asked for us to help her figure out how, SHE tried everything, and SHE finally got a diagnosis that happened to be medical.

We weren't pushing her into having sex, judging her for being a virgin or not, or commenting on if her relationship should go on without sex.

I personally have been tickled following her story and knowing that through all of it, her guy stayed with her and didn't lose patience or love. Their relationship probably could and has survived without sex, but they love each other and that is what they want, so maybe the social commentary on judging virgins is a little misplaced, non?

Sheyda what an incredible testament of love enduring through trials...

thank you for sharing with us!!!!

Originally Posted by -=Innocent=-
    hahaha. lol.
    do you mean better*?

P.S sorry for little interlude.

LMAO

Originally Posted by Deviant_Kate
    I just wanted to reassure you that your risk of cervical cancer right now is EXTREMELY low. Basically, you can't get cervical cancer if you aren't having intercourse - That's why devout nuns NEVER get it.

My doctor reassured me at my last visit that I don't really need to worry about it since I don't have sex with men.

UNTRUE!

I had cervical cancer when i was thirteen and had NEVER been with a man, you may want to look up the facts first please............

woah! i read all that !
    Girl you have a good man ! dont let this one go!
    I am glad you found an answer! i was kinda hoping the story was going to end with u already solving it, but atleast we do have something to look forward to
    YOU GO GIRL!

Originally Posted by vandgsmom
    I think that response was a little jaded, quietgrl...

I think that Sheyda was very clear that she wanted to be intimate with her boyfriend. SHE wanted it, SHE asked for us to help her figure out how, SHE tried everything, and SHE finally got a diagnosis that happened to be medical.

We weren't pushing her into having sex, judging her for being a virgin or not, or commenting on if her relationship should go on without sex.

I personally have been tickled following her story and knowing that through all of it, her guy stayed with her and didn't lose patience or love. Their relationship probably could and has survived without sex, but they love each other and that is what they want, so maybe the social commentary on judging virgins is a little misplaced, non?
    vandgsmom.

Come on!!!!!!!! if it wasn't for the medical condition the compassion from people would be less and yes this story is a judgment on virginity and the value of sex.

I wonder how many sexual active people on this board would say don't have the surgery.You have the perfect relationship with your man right now.He doesn't need to have vaginal sex with you to be with you. Your Bf has proven that over and over.I don't want to heard from people on this board saying she wants sex. That's a side issue.Let's deal with this issue right here. I want to know how many nonvirgin is going to tell her don't have the surgery because your relationship can survive without vaginal sex. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by quietgrl; 11-07-2006 at 07:44 AM.

very good and fine post,

you is good perpeles for doing what is right

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice