Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's saturday night !!!

mba1

It's saturday night !!!

strange.... it's sat night and i could be out on a date or hanging out with friends but instead i'm

how many of u are feeling like this tonight ?

ElektraHere
    I was planning a night of movies and time to myself. Maybe a mani and pedi
    Then I was called to meet a guy for a drink. It was fun and unexpected. Now I am home and online and watching tv. Not all Saturdays need to have "action." Plus its a good way to save money

Dako
    I'm happily sorting my socks.
    Many of those horrible breakup stories started with dating.
    Leave me out of it!

Long live celibacy!

TheRedQueen
    I hate going out on Friday and Saturday nights, much toooooo busy, with all the nine-to-fivers out. I am happily enjoying a night comfortably at home.

mba1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedQueen
    I hate going out on Friday and Saturday nights, much toooooo busy, with all the nine-to-fivers out. I am happily enjoying a night comfortably at home.
    yeah... i know but i guess where i was going with this one, is that i know i'm not hurting for a date (no arrogance intended) or i could be hanging out with my friends but...

i guess i'm sad over the things that have happened this last year and losing not really a bf but someone who i thought was my friend. i miss him and the way things were.

it breaks my heart sometimes especially when you lose someone who is special in your heart.

funny, i've always been the kinda girl to sit home alone and reflect on the person and situation rather than go out and rebound or party my problems away...

renaissancewoman101
    Platinum Member renaissancewoman101's Avatar
    I am at my parents' house on the computer AGAIN. Had a boring day. Took the train up to LA to visit parents and went out for an early Father's Day dinner with mom, dad, and brother. Listened to my brother brag about how he is going to Hawaii for a week for work next month (he has to set up for a presentation but he isnt giving it, so he has to work only one day that week and he plans to play the rest of the week he is out there). Had a great time with mom listening to her bug me about how fat I am and how much I eat, etc, etc. Reminded me why I hate coming up to visit the folks.

If I had my choice, I would rather be home at my place doing my own thing and not having to worry if what I am doing is annoying my folks.

mba1
    relatives... you gotta luv em'

hey i notices you're in san diego - i was just there in the gas lamp district. had to go to some fancy smanct hotel for an award banquet for work.

we were right off the water - WOW was it gorgeous. i'm suppose to be in san francisco in three weeks so i'm pretty jazzed about that. haven't been there since i was 4 !

anyhow, i was seriously amazed on how crowded downtown is... one can find a date simply by walking down the street in the middle of the day ! LOL

hey... i should move there !

Dako
    Check the price of housing. You won't believe it.

mba1
    yeah , tell me about it. maybe i can find someone to let me pitch a tent in their front yard ! LOL

renaissancewoman101
    Platinum Member renaissancewoman101's Avatar
    MBA1, I live very close to the Gaslamp district. I live in a studio apartment not far from Balboa Park. I love downtown San Diego, lots to see and do. I wish it was as easy as you say to just go down the street and find a date. If that was the case, I would have a bf by now since I have been living downtown for about 6 months.

I also love San Francisco but I havent been up there in about 5-6 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Wife bringing work home with her (mentally). Getting annoying.
My wife started a new job with more responsibility. This is a stressful job, no doubt, and I don't blame her for thinking about it off the clock
Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice