What did you get your Significant other for Christmas?

Topic says it all! Brag about the great idea you had, or the heartwarming gift you made!

Me? I got my girlfriend of over a year the following:

Mikimoto Pearl Earrings

A&F Sweats

A&F Jean and T-shirts

J. Pliner Couture Italian Leather Dog Carrier

1/2 Ct. Princess Cut Diamond Stud Earrings

I spoiled her this year I think!!

My boyfriend is the pickiest man on the planet. He's also an avid hunter/outdoorsman...Since i know NOTHING about that crap, I got him a Cabela's gift card and Independence Day (It's his favorite movie and for some reason he doesnt already have it on DVD)

Wow...FCTex...can I be your girlfriend? I've never had a man spoil me like that.

I'm getting him tickets to his favorite hockey team, a book of 1001 questions (we always play the question game), and a small joke present. His bday is the first week of January so I got him one of those photo calendars.

He got me a beautiful necklace in my favorite color, a Channukah bag from the club we were in during undergrad, and a burned CD that chronicles our relationship (so cute!).

Wow, nice gifts!

I'm a sucker for jewelry buying.. But more importantly, I love to spoil. I get the best feeling during Christmas to see someones face light up when they open a gift from me, and I enjoy being known for getting some neat stuff! I'm just lucky this year to have such a prosperous one, so I thought I'd spoil a little more..

I got a nice little Christmas bonus this year too... and since cancer runs in my family alot, I donated $500 to the American Cancer Society!

I love the Holidays!

Topic says it all! Brag about the great idea you had, or the heartwarming gift you made!

Me? I got my girlfriend of over a year the following:

Mikimoto Pearl Earrings

A&F Sweats

A&F Jean and T-shirts

J. Pliner Couture Italian Leather Dog Carrier

1/2 Ct. Princess Cut Diamond Stud Earrings

I spoiled her this year I think!!

Why would you get her two pairs of earrings? If I were you I'd return the pearl earrings and with that money buy her a diamond solitaire necklace to match the diamond earrings....just a suggestion.

I got mine the following:

A Brookstone "Nap" blanket (the really, really comfy ones)

A memory foam matress cover (his bed is half broken and he always wakes up with bruises)

A black long sleeved dress shirt and black undershirt from H&M

Ultimate Alliance for PS2

DVD cases & DVD label maker

Blank DVDs (he likes burning movies lol)

I think that's it. Or atleast that's all I can remember!

I got her two pairs of earrings because she asked for pearl ones..

She had a pair, and lost them at work.. She was so distrought, that I figured I'd replace them.. Not to mention, she doesn't have ANY decent daily wear earrings, and diamond studs are just the ticket.

She can't wear alot of dangly stuff, she's a nurse.

Lady Luck,

I'm so nosey, but what brand is the memory foam pad? I'm actually a polyurethane chemist and I produce those.

ohhh I want diamonds! or gems lol. no.. I realllly want a digital camera. I've been in love with the same one for months. This isn't about me though...

I got him an HD DVD player, as well as the V for Vendetta DVD (first date) and special HD cables. let there be many more lazy movie nights

oh man.... those are like awesome stuff you guys got for your significant other. Im broke since im still a freshman in college, so I only got a remote control car (fun present), a something performance car imports something dvd which i dont really know what it is but i know he collects anything to do with that sort, and a custom made key ring with his initial engraved on one side, and his car number plate engraved on the other.. im so embarrased to give it to him because I think its really dumb presents.lol

Soooo - buying cologne only, is that acceptable?

I originally told my bf not to get me anything - that I don't want to exchange gifts. I'm positive he's getting me something anyway. So I'm trying to decide what to get for him.

I hope its acceptable, cuz that's about all mines getting.

I don't hate wrapping, but I hate getting started. I can't measure/cut to save my life.

My boyfriend is getting:

Seinfeld (I think I spelled that wrong) Seasons 1+2

Home Improvement Season 1

a Miluakee Sawzall and blades

The 365 days of Duct Tape calendar

Craftsman 8 pc. Ratcheting Wrench Set

And on New Years Eve he's going to get a sign that says "Marry Me?" written in little matchbox cars. (We love and collect old muscle ones so they'll be added to the collection afterwards)