Why Do I Always Attract Older Girls ??

I am just 23, but I more often that not attract girls much older than me. Right now there is a 28 year old interested in me. Before it was a 33 year old, then another 28 year old. Time and time again I seem to attract older girls than younger girls. occasionally a younger girl will seem interested in me. But that is rare...why would I attract older girls ???

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to be in same boat. In the last 3 years I dont think i've pulled (well maybe 1 or 2) or gone out with any one younger than me. Between 22-24 i've seen a 31 year old (I also briefly saw her a year later when she was 32, and its now possible i might be meeting up with her again shortly and she will be 33), a 26 year old, a 34 year old, then a 32 year old. Also almost started a fling with another 34 year old during the last year but turned out she was married so that had to stop.

Everytime i've tried to get any where with someone my age or younger things havent gone well. I have found them immature or weird, and i really am not being biased here. Im not saying that there is no one my age or younger i cant get on with, its just im struggling to find them. But, whereas i use to think I was lucky cause i prefer older women and in the last 3 years ive seem to have got on better with them, its now become a curse because i worry about the age difference and i dont think it will work unless they are closer to my age.

The graduate type ?? what is that ?? Maybe. One time a girl asked me if I was a university professor. I only have a B.A. Maybe ???

The Graduate is a famous movie - google it and you'll see the meaning of the reference. I have to add I find it amusing that you refer to these women as "girls" - do they refer to you as a "younger boy?"

1) no offense ofcourse..but girls DO mature faster than guys. and i really think some guys never really mature

girls like guys who wont act like idiots around them and embarrass them...or someone who needs attention all the time..and immature guys do just that

since you're attracting older women..i would say you aren't one of those morons and you're mature enough that older girls are interested. take it as a compliment

could be as simple as you look older than you are! or those women are not as hung up on age differences as you are...

don't question it, just enjoy it! an older woman might be more mature and less into game playing, not as high maintenance as a younger girl who still has lots of unrealistic fantasies about how a relationship should go...

but if you're only interested in girls your own age, then just be honest with the older women... tell them you're flattered, but not interested, don't have to say why, or that it is the age difference that bothers you...

• 3 weeks later...

why?! BEcoz YOU a P.I.M.P! thats why. man you should be proud of that, that would be a confident booster

the best answer i found in this topic is by "Dako." like he said man, stop questioning your good fortune. instead of asking why? wy dont you concentrate on how to attract HOTTER and older women, you do realize thats youre making a lot of guys dreams come true right? you know how big of an achievement it is to be with an older woman? why? or how? you may ask? Theredqueen's reply will answer that my friend

good luck cassanova!

• 1 month later...
I am just 23, but I more often that not attract girls much older than me. Right now there is a 28 year old interested in me. Before it was a 33 year old, then another 28 year old. Time and time again I seem to attract older girls than younger girls. occasionally a younger girl will seem interested in me. But that is rare...why would I attract older girls ???

Why yer a lean mean lurv machine of course

I’m in the same boat, being 26.

First was 5 months older, then 2 years older (she was too immature for me, playing games like a teenager), then 5 years older (she was a lethargic pessimist and couldn’t handle my optimism and youthfull energy) and now I’m getting involved with someone 7.5 years older. A 26yo with a 34yo woman. At this rate I guess my next relationship must be with someone 10 years older, then someone 13 years older.

• 3 weeks later...

AGAIN !!!

today a woman in her seventies came up to me and starting telling me how handsome I am. She told me again and again how good looking i am.....

i don't mind being flattered like this, but no girls my age do that to me. Its always older women or really young teenage girls who are into me, while girls my own age ignore me...esp. today, i was talking to the girl i really like, and she went off, and flirted with my friend.......ahhhh..so frustrating.....

i don't want a girl who is 13 or 63...i want one who is my age, just like me...

• 3 weeks later...

I agree !! I think I do scare of women my age because I am too mature. Some people say that girls mature faster than guys, but I personally don't agree. Almost all the girls I know who are my age are just the same as guys...

Are you interested in these older women? If you would rather go out with a women your age then you may have to make the first move. You must just act mature for your age which might scare off the younger women at first.

I am blasted nuts over a 23 y/o and I'm 36. WHY? He's more fun than guys my age BUT mature enough to be responsible and think rationally. I am more innovative and creative than his peers and more financially stable.

I'd let him ravage me if I wasn't married already. Girls your age try too hard and think too much about marriage. We are tired of everything and want to have fun. SO ENJOY!

My age philosophy is this; if I'm old enough to be your mother then I'm too old for you. Based on virginity- that would be a 16 year difference for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I know a lot of women like you...

I am blasted nuts over a 23 y/o and I'm 36. WHY? He's more fun than guys my age BUT mature enough to be responsible and think rationally. I am more innovative and creative than his peers and more financially stable.

I'd let him ravage me if I wasn't married already. Girls your age try too hard and think too much about marriage. We are tired of everything and want to have fun. SO ENJOY!

My age philosophy is this; if I'm old enough to be your mother then I'm too old for you. Based on virginity- that would be a 16 year difference for me.

• 2 weeks later...