Love At First Sight

I believe in love at first sight. Some may aruge that it's lust or an attraction, but it's more then that. It's that single instant when you look into someone's eyes, you see past their outward appearance and you know, you just know, that you were ment to be together. It's more then a longing or a wanting. It's when you look into them and find something inside which you know belongs to you. It's love.

I don't believe it in one bit. Relationships and love are an experience, and take alot of time and effort on both parts to make it work... unless you keep it simple.

Here's the kicker. My current and only relationship started with the "love at first sight" feelings. Took 2 years of glances in the halls, a year of friendship, but now we've been together for about 6 months.

I don't think there is an answer, I don't believe in fate either, but I also believe that played a part. Gosh none of that makes sense... but it's true.

No, it's logical that love takes time...

I've been in many predicaments where I fall totally head over heals for a guy...I become absoultly smitten. This is simply infatuation, a strong one. If I have the hots for someone it can last a very, very long time. This provokes me to have feelings of jealousy, possessiveness, and even hostility. This doesn't mean it's love though because it's natural for somebody to feel protective toward someone they feel extremely attracted too.

I like to be in control, and when I finally loose that control... I'll know it's more than a feeling.

I kind of believe in it..Hurleybabe where in Michigan are you at? I used to live in Michigan for 8 months until I got laid off

I live in Brooklyn Michigan. No one knows where that's at because, well, lets just say it's so small I dare you to find it on the map. It's only got two stoplights in it. But, as a way to give you an idea of where it is, it's the home of MIS [ for all you NASCAR fans that's MICHIGAN INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY .] MIS is like 5 miles from my house [right in Brookyln]. I work there in the summers and can hear the cars at my house while they're racing.

The first time I laid eyes on my perfect man...I was 17 years old...I saw him and said to my girlfriend I was going to marry him...no I didn't stalk him:0) We were friends in HS and now have been together 10 years. I believe in love at first sight...I am such a romantic!

aww. that's really cute. and yeah, i agree with the other person, your avatar scares me too. lol [don't take that offensively. it's a creepy picture. lol ]

well, what is love? really? i'd like to believe there is, but then again i think it's often confussed with "lust at first sight" because (this coming from someone who's never felt love before) I believe love is something that develps with time... it's lust that is the first attraction.... that said the feeling for lust/love at first sight is very true, iv felt it...

How about love at first sight again?

I say this because, I used to work with this guy. I had a bf at that time and he had a gf but I thought he was hot. We both left that work place. More than a year a later, we find each other thanks to myspace. Then we hung one day, it was love at first, seeing each other again. It was the most amazing thing EVER!! We both feel the same way about that day. he was the one who said that, to me right as I was thinking it.We werent complete strangers. But, we did work together and had a few conversations. It turns out he had a crush on me when we worked together and always kept wondering what happen to me. So since there were some feeling before. That's why I said, love at first sight again? Do I make sense?