• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everyone? Found this quote from Dako on another thread and its true. I have a tough time not looking back and missing what I had, like most people I guess...

"Today I was looking for some jpg files to update my website and stumbled through pics of my ex and dog on our sailboat. I deleted them without feeling much. The future holds things that haven't hurt me. Time to live."

Thanks Dako. Its true the future hasnt hurt us only the past. Maybe there is still a chance as long as there is a future.

Hey Ram! Great to hear from you again! Hope you're doing well! How goes it with the "new" man in your life?

You guys are all nutty! LOL

Hey Camber... I'm doing OK... Things with the "new guy"??? Well... I really don't know. I think I am just not ready for all of it and he's as removed from emotions as I wish I could be. Not to say things are totally over, I'm just taking a step back and trying to back off, and it hurts more than I could ever imagine. I'm sure it's all just rebound-guy and stuff, but trying to let go is the most painful thing I've ever felt. Especially when he tells me that he's interested in me, just not a relationship b/c he's too busy with work--which he is AND I WORK WITH HIM! What does that mean anyway?

I am so confused and he's sooo confusing and it all just hurts. It's like, I was awakened to what I was missing all those years, and now I can't have it... I am about ready to hang up my hat on anything to do with men... I can't go thru this any more... I'm sooo tired of crying... I suppose I deserve it, right?