• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after todays conversations, I'm quite confused, all kinds of strange stuff happening, it even felt like jealously here, and this IS NOT a dating site, you want that try link removed or something else, dontcha think?

What are you talking about Sandy...lol. I think you are the only one that is confused. lol

DONTYATHINK?

Good Morning,

As everyone can see I have changed my profile to include my gender.

I hope that puts and end to this discussion.

Hope everyone is okay today. I think maybe we are all a little on edge with the holidays being here and all~let just be kind okay?

Ramsickle~Thank you, good advice. Lord knows I can take any good advice anyone wants to give me, these are tough times.

Morning Sandy,

I'm sure she does not think that.

Lets all hug and make up okay, honestly, I think it's the holiday stress.

Whats been going on with you? Were you able to work things out with the

landlord so they didn't suck you dry of all your money?

MJ was such a fuzzy pain this morning, it seems she has come to consider my

slippers her playmates...even when they are on my feet. Shes too cute though, so I have to stop and let her play with them...shes so spoiled, humm, wonder why...lol

Well no, I have to find a way to pay rent earlier, but I will do the best I can, thats all......

As far as the other stuff goes.....I have never had any problem with anyone here and sure as H*ll don't want it now.........

Hey but changing the topic MJ must be a comfort too, she's sounds soo cute.....

I can't believe they are jerking you around like that after 14 years! Dag, thats just seems kinda wrong to me. I know you will figure it out, you are a survivor, like me

Honestly Sandy, I am so much happier now that I have the little fuzz ball.

She brings me joy. (but don't tell her okay it will go to her head)