Need some serious advice

I got a call today for my ex from a collection agency. I dont know why they called me or what it was about but I took the information and emailed the ex the information.

My story in short my ex of four years left me in June for someone else. Left me with just a note nothing else and wouldnt talk to me on email for two weeks or by phone for a month. I didnt even know there was someone else.

Well I managed the credit cards because she wasnt good at it. She even told me in her 'goodbye' note thank you for managing them and helping our credit so much because she wasnt good at it and would have never been able to do what I did. Now she is claiming I was controlling which is far from the truth.

After she left she asked me for credit card info. of hers that I would pay on though I had told her often when she was here what credit cards she owed. Five weeks after she left I sent a message to her part of this was about the two credit cards she owed here it is "I think the only credit cards I paid for you that were just yours were household bank and citibank so you might want to call them. if you havent paid them then they are obviously overdue."

Well she glossed over that message and apparently never read that part even though the message was title "important information for you" I knew a little later on she hadnt paid it yet but I was threatened the very next day by her new friend with legal action if I ever contacted her again. So I let it go I had done my job.

Today she is raging at me that I owe her for her credit card payments since I never told her and saying a bunch of other really nasty stuff. I will put up some of the email. She is the one that cheated on me and left. Just need some advice. Sorry if this is long.

"First of all I want to THANK YOU for being an ******* and never responded to my repeated questions about telling my what credit cards I had outstanding so I can take over paying them. Thank you so ****ing much!

You knew you paid all the ****ing bills. You knew I had no idea what was out there! And I ****ing asked you how many times to share that info with me,...but you never did................for all the ****ing things I've done for you financially over he course of our relationship this is how you thank me?

I had no idea my citibank account had an outstanding balance. I don't even have the ****ing card anymore. That is the account they are calling about.

They want me to pay $997 by the 27th or else my credit is ****ed up. You OWE me for all the years that I supported you financially. YOU OWE ME for not ****ing telling me what my obligations where because you were too ****ing controling to let me manage my own finances. YOU ****ING OWE ME!

I am demanding $997 PLUS the $200 for the Roomstore. Let's see I left you nearly ****ing grand. And I've paid how many thousands of your bills while you weren't working?

WELL I think you sending me $1197 is not too much to ask for.

I swear if you don't send me the money I'll curse you and every generation of your family until the end of time. Believe me your karma is bad enough as it is. Don't make it any worst. Sometimes YOU need to do what's RIGHT, what is right is that YOU NEED TO DO RIGHT BY ME!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ****ing whine to me about how you can't make ends meet and short on money.....I left you all that ****ing money! I'm only asking for what is rightfully mine! DO RIGHT BY ME OR ELSE YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE now or ever.

Did she support you financially for years? Just a thought. I don't know, what do you think? Hand on heart, do you think you owe her anything? (Hurt feelings aside). If the honest is no, then just delete the message and let her sort herself out. If she does have a point, well then come to an arrangement that's fair. The tone of her email is pretty evil, though.

Hmmm well ok here's my suggestions.

1. Tell the collection agency where she moved to, give them her new phone number and address, and then tell them they are never to contact you again since you do not owe them any money. Send them a cease and desist letter if they continue.

2. Block your ex's emails and ignore her. Let her deal with her own financial issues, it is not your problem. Since she threatened you with legal action if you contact her - then don't. Let HER deal with the collection agency. The account was in her name, thus it is her problem.

3. Sit back, make yourself some tea, and be thankful you are rid of such a nasty person from your life.

Thanks for the feedback..not much into tea but might grab a beer later 8)

She did support me some for a couple years yes for sure. I was in grad school and couldnt find a steady job. I had moved to her state of michigan to be with her and there was no jobs.

So in a sense I moved for us and it was a bad decision to move before realizing the economy was in such bad shape up there at the time. I couldnt make alot of money for two years but did what I could up there. We moved to AZ and both got jobs.

I always told her I was working toward the point with my new career that if she wanted to take time off and focus on her hobbies then I could support us and that would be fine with me. It was totally up to her. Thats what I wanted to do for her.

She cheated on me and was horrible to me. We hadnt even been fighting. She left me with my credit card bills which were as much as hers. In fact most of the balances on mine were transfers from her cards. I had lower interest rates. I wanted to do my part wherever I could and transferring her balances to mine I thought would show her I was committed to us not using her in some way.

I dont feel obligated to pay her balances on her credit cards. This is a result of her actions of lying and choosing to be an awful human being.

Wow, she sounds more than evil. Does she practice Witchcraft by any chance?

If not, laugh it off and consider it destiny. This is the person she is and she is blaming you for her iresponsibilites.

On the other hand, if she is a witch: (be very carful with this, it is extremly powerful)

1. Draw a large circle on the floor our of refined brick dust.

2. Pluck three hairs on your head and place them around the cirle.

3. Stand in the center of the circle. Light candles around you!

4. Raise both arms to about sholder length.

5. Extend forarms up.

6. Raise only your middle fingers and chant "F*** YOU EVIL ONE! F*** YOU EVIL ONE! F*** YOU EVIL ONE! "

Then, laugh your butt off!

She will learn now that Karma really is a Bratt. And maybe she was the reason for your bad Karma.

Yeah, um...I appreciate she did support you for a couple years, but you "owe" her nothing. You were generous enough taking over some of her balances.

If she did not take responsibility for her own self, that is her own fault honestly.....there is nothing enforceable here that you "owe" her to pay off her balances.

Oh yes, and she sounds like a complete fruitcake.

Yeah Jordan, maybe all of us sad people had a laugh there, I know I did and I thank you, don't laugh alot nowadays, thnx .....

This woman sounds just HORRENDOUS, my god she shouldn't be very hard to get over....... tell her to take off on her electric broom..... lol

Desert, whatz up??!! lol She she showed the ugly again huh??? I agree with

Raykay. Good that she supported you~but you owe her nothing at this point.

You assumed your share of the resposibilty when you became able, and are still paying as well now!! She is cold hearted and really does sound evil.

Nothing has changed, you are still so much better off!! Block her e-mails...

get rid of her once and for all!! Think I'll join you in having that beer a little later!

Take good care~

Lone