Attention!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it so hard to keep a man attention now a days?I notice men's attention span is very short especialy online men.Most online men are talking to more then 2 women at one time.

How is a woman support to trust a man if he's juggling more then one woman at a time.Can a man be committed to just one woman now a days?

Wow I got the same question with girls. Girls always when they sign on and say their boyfriend is on. They are always talking / chatting with other guys. But I am a guy and I'll be straight up with you. I pay attention to my girlfriend and I am never talking to other girls unless its just friends. You don't have anything to worry about its probly just friends.

What exactly do you mean?

I suspect instead of blaming all men, you could discuss it with the fellow in question.

If you're just taliking to a guy and he talks to other women, what's wrong? If you're talking to someone who's established a relationship with you, that would be different. Cyber-committment of a sort, but if he just talks to other women, is that always wrong?

I find that women are worse at that, especially w/ trying to get expensive dates. They apparently love the attention they are lacking and then go for the highest bidders. Sticking to one person leads to wasting time and money. When you pay for something you want your money's worth and people leading people on w/ endless emails is not productive. 2-4 emails, 1-2 phone calls and then meeting to see if you click in person is the best way.

Personally, I have never had any productive meetings when it went over 4 emails. Also, use current pictures, those 10+ yr. old pics a lot of people use in profiles do turn people off.

p.s.

This may be related to your problem;

Online daters sue link removed, Yahoo for fraud....

link removed

Dako,

Let's be honest here.Most single men come online for either emotion support or to get laid from a woman. A single man talking to more then one woman online is not looking for a committment. I am

I think there should be a warning sticker for men who pull this crap.I don't want to be part of cattle.

I'm asking you(a man).Why?I want to be spared the online drama.

Why is it so hard to keep a man attention now a days?I notice men's attention span is very short especialy online men.Most online men are talking to more then 2 women at one time.

How is a woman support to trust a man if he's juggling more then one woman at a time.Can a man be committed to just one woman now a days?

Well, online is dynamic. And it is synthetic. Lots of people activate several chats, phone and a few boards plus enotalone and work at the same time.

I must say have never attempted to meet anyone online, but here is a recent thread:

Dako,

Let's be honest here.Most single men come online for either emotion support or to get laid from a woman. A single man talking to more then one woman online is not looking for a committment. I am

I think there should be a warning sticker for men who pull this crap.I don't want to be part of cattle.

Perhaps you ended up on a swingers site?

If I would want to date online, a major argument would be to search databases with 10s of million women and to talk to 100s of women.

And I have no problem with women to do the same.

About getting laid, I do not think it matters because (wo)men which want get laid easily have already defied their purpose of "dating" and better go "swinging" and say so outright.

Dako,

I'll be honest!

I talk to various women online about all sorts of things. Your assumptions are way off base!

Did you ever consider some men might actually like to give emotional support?

Did some guy lead you to believe he wanted a committed realationship with you and then pull away?

If you blame all men for the actions of a few, don't you wonder why other women don't think men are weasels?

Dako,

It seems fair that a man could chat with several women online - sort of like going on many first or second dates?

What I cant get over is when the men post pictures of themselves obviously with some other woman (or she's partially 'cropped out', like we're not supposed to notice. Doesn't matter who she was, it's tacky on a dating site. I recently actually saw a guy on a dating site with an obviously old photo of himself in a tux and some white lace and long female hair on the side next to him, cropped out, if that wasn't his wedding photo, I guess that was the implication he was going for. How tacky!

If you and the guy dont have a defined commitment in place (whether as dating partners or whatever), then the guy is free to talk to whoever he wants to. Guys and girls talk to different people online, sometimes it is just to share ideas and thoughts, not necessarily to hit on each other and score. Men, like women, go online to make friends.

What I cant get over is when the men post pictures of themselves obviously with some other woman (or she's partially 'cropped out', like we're not supposed to notice. Doesn't matter who she was, it's tacky on a dating site. I recently actually saw a guy on a dating site with an obviously old photo of himself in a tux and some white lace and long female hair on the side next to him, cropped out, if that wasn't his wedding photo, I guess that was the implication he was going for. How tacky!

You mean you girls arent fooled by that?

Yeah I have seen a few photos like that and I think maybe the guys think its when they were at their best looking and well being guys they kinda overlook such a minor detail like their ex-fiance hanging at their side.

To the OP. Unless you are in a committed relationship it doesnt matter how many guys/girls your SO talks to. Once you establish you are exclusive, then the rules change.

Quietgirl,

If you already have the assumptions that guys have 2 motives to be online then why are you talking to them? It seems like you have your mind made up already.

I talk to more than just one guy online am I just an untrustworthy floozy? NO! Am I looking to get laid? NO! Neither are the guys I am talking to. We are just getting to know each other and possibly meet for a date. They could be talking to other women but there is no commitment between us so they are free to.

You are over generalizing men. Yes there are a few cads out there but then again there are women who do the same thing.

You mean you girls arent fooled by that?

Yeah I have seen a few photos like that and I think maybe the guys think its when they were at their best looking and well being guys they kinda overlook such a minor detail like their ex-fiance hanging at their side.

Yeah, I also think they should put their shirts back on for their pics too, but hey no one ever asks my opinion.

Yeah, I also think they should put their shirts back on for their pics too, but hey no one ever asks my opinion.

See men are terrible when it comes to small details. A shirt! Easily missed. He** sometimes I walk outta the house in my boxers while still brushing my teeth. Only when I go to pay my bus fare do I realize I left my wallet on the table.