Attention!!!!!!!!!!!

quietgirl, are you even talking about online dating or simple msn or whatever chat?

I'm kinda disappointed 'cause I was hoping this was a discussion about short attention spans. I've encountered more than my fair share of folks w/ the attention span of a gnat. "I'm don't have a short attention span, I'm multitasking. Yeah right!

don't look for men online. ur not going to know what their like in real life. i never do the online/ads watever. dont want to get caught up in that.

sure, im up for chatting and stuff. but it's not a good idea unless u can see them regularly and they are in ur area.

even then, i dont like guys who are on the computer a lot. ehhhhh.....if he's not willing to give most of his attention to you, and if he aint loyal/faithful/committed. drop him.

Dako,

Most single online men either wanted sex or emotional support from me.Nobody believe me but i'm not lying.My experience with men hasn't been very good.

I'll be honest!

I talk to various women online about all sorts of things. Your assumptions are way off base!

Did you ever consider some men might actually like to give emotional support?

Did some guy lead you to believe he wanted a committed realationship with you and then pull away?

If you blame all men for the actions of a few, don't you wonder why other women don't think men are weasels?

I'm done doing the online thing with men.ElektraHere all i see is 2 type of me.So all i can do is over generalizing until good men come into my life(praying).Please come into my life.

Quietgirl,

If you already have the assumptions that guys have 2 motives to be online then why are you talking to them? It seems like you have your mind made up already.

I talk to more than just one guy online am I just an untrustworthy floozy? NO! Am I looking to get laid? NO! Neither are the guys I am talking to. We are just getting to know each other and possibly meet for a date. They could be talking to other women but there is no commitment between us so they are free to.

You are over generalizing men. Yes there are a few cads out there but then again there are women who do the same thing.

Both.I'm going to meet 2 types of single men online.A man who wants sex or emotion online support only.

quietgirl, are you even talking about online dating or simple msn or whatever chat?

I'm kinda disappointed 'cause I was hoping this was a discussion about short attention spans. I've encountered more than my fair share of folks w/ the attention span of a gnat. "I'm don't have a short attention span, I'm multitasking. Yeah right!

I want to say that i have met some very nice, successful, and respectful men online. Sure there are the bad apples but not ALL men are that.

For those who dont want to do the online thing then that is your perogative. I just think to over generalize men is a bit much and not fair to those who are the good ones.

wlfpack81, I don't know... I mean I have known some good looking guys who were seriously arrogant, but actuually I've known homely dudes who also were seriously arrogant, too. And I've known good looking guys who were really nice and down to earth. So as far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out as far as putting anyone into personality categories based on their genes/looks.

I guess to a degree though I do agree with you that *sometimes* better looking guys can be pretty lazy (maybe lazi-ER) when it comes to making an effort with women, but to balance that, sometimes, homely guys are that way too.

I wasn't only talking about guys in my post but women too. In general good looking people can be crappy to others b/c people will still admire them for their personal beauty b/c in the end regardless of what anyone says we're a society that places a lot of emphasis on looks (myself guilty as well). I mean it's only natural to want to be attracted to your partner and like it or not most people are going to be attracted to the same types (girls going for the tough/muscle type guy who can protect them, guys going for the girl w/a slim, athletic toned body).

I think you are making shallow and superficial stereotypes of people. I'm not going to partake in that.

You don't know what anyone's life is like till you've been in their shoes.

wlfpack81,

Sorry but i'm laughing right now.You'll probably be the man. I would choose if i knew you in person.LOL.You're the type of man i'm attracted too.Men who don't fit in shy,introvert,average joes.I guess you still want me to look in my mirror.lol

IMO good looking people in general are always going to be aholish b/c they know people will still grovel at their feet.

Actually I find that the better looking women (they usually post the crappy pics) online are more down to earth and normal.

The avg. looking women (they usually post the 10 yr. old pics) think they are beauty queens and most of these have the attitudes and lots of baggage.

I also attract the brainy women, PhD's & Dr's, so this may not be the case with most other people.