Wet kisses?

One of my previous boyfriends did that. I think it was just a way of kissing, like maybe they think it's sexy or something, haha.

You could turn it into something cute, and say "little kisses" and kind of unknowingly train him (assuming it's him).

everyone kisses different. I tend to have very DRY kisses but most of my boyfriends have been all wet. It just depends on the kind of lips they have and the way they kiss. If you don't like the saliva all over your face (hehe) then maybe say something about it in a jokingly way so u don't hurt his feelings.

Haha, seems I've started a debate here. In response to someone's question, its wet enough on my face where I need to actually wipe it off (be it with my hand or sleeve or a towel). So yeah....I guess everyone's different...

Jabele, maybe he just got carried away in the passion of the moment when he was kissing you. Guys can do that and slobber all over you. I know my ex did. When he was kissing me and he was passionate about it, he would kiss me all over my mouth and slobber all over me. It was kind of funny. Come to think of it, I miss kissing him .

I licked my girlfriend a few times...she liked it though...i just walked up to her one day and made look like i was gonna kiss her on the cheek but instead I licked her...and she said she liked it. kind of weird but that was like a year ago now.

Seems like the start of another great debate thread.

Slobbery, passionate, wild smootching vs Tidy, picturesque, dignified kissing.

I'm voting for smootching which leads to passionate which leads to slobbery.

IMO, Tidy, picturesque, dignified is best left for the Photographers...

Wow, i'm actually kind of insulted. Everyone is saying having saliva around your mouth is like kissing a dog

Makes me feel like a dog

When me and my girlfriend french kiss we always end up with saliva around our mouths. I like it, it enables me to be closer to her in a way, and in another i can slide my lips over hers. It adds another dimension to kissing i think.

Saying saliva over your face is bad is like saying getting (excuse the graphicness) yours or your partners viginal fluids on or around your crotch.