i don't wanna swallow (might be tmi for some)

hey all.

for the first time in ages, i had someone utter the words i hate to hear : " i want to cum in your mouth"

sorry.

and gross.

that pretty much sums up my response as well! in college, a few guys i was serious with brought this up - and immediately dropped it as soon as i told them no.

THIS new guy said "why?" -- he asked why! after telling his "nuh uh- yuck" he said, "i let you cum in my mouth" --

okay, this shocked me. females & males are not the same--at all. if one has to ask "did you cum?" then, i don't think they mind a little extra. i said that & he acted hurt-- saying we'll talk about it later.

so, how important is this REALLY? and a q for the women: do you prefer the warning tap or less clean up? a little background- i have tried this out of curiosity & gagged. i'm just kind of shocked at his responses & wondering if this is the norm now...

If your in a serious relationship with a guy I can see how he might be insulted if you didn't want to swallow. Thats like saying that what comes out of him is gross, which is not what someone wants to hear from someone they love. Of course you have the right to say you don't want to do it, and he should accept that, but you should also see where he is coming from.

I don't mind swallowing as long as its not too thick, guys if you want yoru woman to swallow, make sure your have knocked one out before expecting a woman to swallow semen the thickness of wallpaper paste ok. Manners and all that.

Wee,

If you really don't want to do it...Tell him, you'll happily take it into your mouth as long as you can pass it back into his mouth when you have finished.. Lets see how he feels have a mouthful of HOT SNOT and swalowing it, hmmm?

Well, you have right not to swallow or to swallow. Personally I don't think swallowing is all that bad, it's not something I would pour over my ice cream, but it's not that unpleasant. To me it is part of the experience, the intimacy, and I really like the pleasure he gets from it.

I can see why someone you are serious with might feel a bit hurt by it, since in his mind he is willing to taste and swallow your fluids (and really, it's not THAT different...sure one has sperm in it, one doesn't, but it is still fluid that is not everyones favourite flavour but they do it for the pleasure of their partner!). It's about the intimacy I think more then the act for most people.

However, that being said you certainly don't HAVE to, explain to him you just prefer not to do it, and give him your reasons while being tactful. You may also try exploring it a bit, semen does not automatically taste terrible - if he eats lots of pineapple for example, it can taste sweeter while red meat makes it taste more sour, if he is far enough back in your throat you never taste it anyway if you swallow right away.

Well, I don't swallow because I simply don't want to and if someone keeps pushing the subject many problems arise. But I like when he cums in my mouth and I have no problem with that. Did you consider that possibility? Like you can cum in my mouth but I will not swallow it.

Most guys will be o.k. with that. I think that if you do oral to your boyfriend and you don't let him cum in your mouth you are taking off at least 50% his pleasure. But no need to swallow. It is to domineering for my taste - even humiliating except in the case I explained in my next paragraph.

If he doesn't understand you can do the following: Let him cum in your mouth and ask him can you kiss him with your mouth full of his sperm (if he doesn't want to do that he still deserves oral and cumming in your mouth) or maybe if he wants to kiss you immediately after you spit the seemen without brushing you teeths (if he desn't want to do that - than it's bad and he's a jerk- but not if you are not kissing him immediately after he has give you oral - than you are in the same position)- and see his reaction.

When he discovers his the taste he will back off probably. And if he doesn't than kiss him with your mouth full and ask him to swallow it - if he does that - you can to!

Can't you just let him do it in your mouth but then spit it out?? Before he notices of course.

Different things turn different guys on. Ain't no thang. Just a personal preference. Can't blame a guy for asking, can ya?

And like RayKay said, of course you don't HAVE to. But I hope you didn't make him feel like he's a jerk or a horrible yucky pervert pig for asking.

Some guys just like that sort of thing.

Just tell him that particular thing is something you're just not comfortable with. I have a feeling he'll be MORE than ok with it if you just explain in a way that doesn't make him feel bad for wanting it.

There is also the possiblilty that you let him come in your mouth.

You have a reaction to the taste (a grimace or some such)

That puts him off the whole thing, after all who wants to see someone react like that. Can be quite the ego killer.

Personally, I like it, but I also like swallowing immediately so it doesn't hit that much of my tongue.

If it's really that important to the guy that he busts a loaf in his woman's mouth, he should express that, but not push it. If she really doesn't want to do it, he either accepts that and you both move on with your lives, or the guy decides that he really wants and needs this act and dumps the girl to find another one who will. It's that simple! I totally HATE the idea of ever being pushed into something that I didn't want to do because "he'd do it for me".

In my own situation, I know that he enjoys it, so I do it every now and then. I won't do it every time, he knows this, and he never - NEVER pushes me into anything or even asks. It works for us because I feel that I'm respected and that my feelings are taken into consideration, but that I also give back and don't mind it every once in a while.

I'd get really pissed if a guy was forceful about this issue. This is an issue of respect for each other and learning to meet each other halfway. If you're arguing constantly, chances are pretty good that one of you is being unreasonable.

If he doesn't understand you can do the following: Let him cum in your mouth and ask him can you kiss him with your mouth full of his sperm (if he doesn't want to do that he still deserves oral and cumming in your mouth) or maybe if he wants to kiss you immediately after you spit the seemen without brushing you teeths (if he desn't want to do that - than it's bad and he's a jerk- but not if you are not kissing him immediately after he has give you oral - than you are in the same position)- and see his reaction.

When he discovers his the taste he will back off probably. And if he doesn't than kiss him with your mouth full and ask him to swallow it - if he does that - you can to!

Wee,

If you really don't want to do it...Tell him, you'll happily take it into your mouth as long as you can pass it back into his mouth when you have finished.. Lets see how he feels have a mouthful of HOT SNOT and swalowing it, hmmm?

What kinda tests are these????? Probably the quickest way to end the relationship. If you dont want to swallow then tell him and leave it at that. It is after all your choice. However playing silly little games like this will only get him gone. I mean could you imagine your guy saying "I dont really like the taste of your _______. I dont wanna go down on you but I might if you try it first."

He is not sucking his own **** here! You are! And if you are uncomfortable with swallowing then let him know and leave it at that. Maybe its a deal breaker for him maybe its not, thats for you to decide. I would only recommend you do not play childish games like this, especially when it comes to adult activities.

I think the more you do it, the easier it becomes. Really. I used to always be against swallowing, although I did it very occasionally with different guys. With my current BF, the first couple of times I really didn't like it, but I found that the more I did it, the less afraid and uncomfortable I was. And he loves it, which makes me happy. It's not my favorite thing in the world to do, but I've just goten used to it. Some days it tastes awful, but most of the time it is really ok.

THIS new guy said "why?" -- he asked why! after telling his "nuh uh- yuck" he said, "i let you cum in my mouth" --

okay, this shocked me. females & males are not the same--at all. if one has to ask "did you cum?" then, i don't think they mind a little extra. i said that & he acted hurt-- saying we'll talk about it later.

OK but when you go down on a female, all you do is taste her fluids. So you are right, it's not the same, it's 100000 times worse.

I think I have only gotten oral from one girl in my life who was against swallowing. She like made it a point to tell me in the middle of the first time but I forgot when the time came lol. Oh well.

I say that if you don't like it, then don't do it. Tell him that if he has a problem with it, then you will be more than happy to stop giving him head. I have only been with a few women that liked to swallow. It is definitely a turn on, but really does not make it any better. I personally like to feel the air and see the explosion. lol

Just be absolutely clear that if you don't want to swallow, you DON'T swallow, regardless of

-What the guy says

-What anyone else says

-Whether or not he gives you oral

-Whether you've ever swallowed or not

-Whether you may or may not in the future

Anyone who disrespects your right to decide for yourself what goes in your mouth is worth a KICK, not a suck on.. the relevant body part.

i'm married and get regular oral sex, but she has never swallowed, I wish she did, but she has taken darn good care of me for many years, and getting good, regular, oral is more important than finishing by swallowing. I would not be put off by a girl not swallowing, but I doubt very much I could tolerate a gal who did not do oral.

OK but when you go down on a female, all you do is taste her fluids. So you are right, it's not the same, it's 100000 times worse.

What does it suppose to mean??? Why would it be worse? I guess every girl tastes different just like every guy does.

I don't mind swallowing. First time I did it was with my current bf and I do it only because I love him very much and I know he likes it. He even started drinking pineapple juice to make it taste better. He does go down on me so I don't have any problem with doing the same for you. He has never asked for it though, I do it cause I want to.

PS. TiredMan, what are you trying to prove? Women are yucky? LOL:splat:

Peace!

What does it suppose to mean??? Why would it be worse? I guess every girl tastes different just like every guy does.

I don't mind swallowing. First time I did it was with my current bf and I do it only because I love him very much and I know he likes it. He even started drinking pineapple juice to make it taste better. He does go down on me so I don't have any problem with doing the same for you. He has never asked for it though, I do it cause I want to.

PS. TiredMan, what are you trying to prove? Women are yucky? LOL:splat:

Peace!

What I'm saying is that when it comes to "tasting fluids", going down on a woman is worse meaning that if a guy doesn't ejaculate in the girl's mouth, she barely tastes any fluid, it's like skin. But a woman's fluids is all up in your face the entire time.

The above reason is why I never went down on a woman in a one night stand.

What I'm saying is that when it comes to "tasting fluids", going down on a woman is worse meaning that if a guy doesn't ejaculate in the girl's mouth, she barely tastes any fluid, it's like skin. But a woman's fluids is all up in your face the entire time.

The above reason is why I never went down on a woman in a one night stand.

Ok. Well what can I say? Some guys love it, some hate it and some don't care. the same thing with girls.

for the first time in ages, i had someone utter the words i hate to hear : " i want to cum in your mouth"

sorry.

and gross.

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. Obviously you don't like to swallow, so you shouldn't do it. End of story. No big thing.

It was sort of rude of you to go "nuh uh - yuck" though. That wasn't very nice.

A polite "I don't like that. Sorry, but it's not something I do" would have been fine.

I think he got a little defensive and hurt bc of how you approached it. The guy is laying his desires on the line, probably penis out the whole deal....and you said "Yuck".

How would you feel if you asked him to go down on you and he made a face "Yuck!"

lol....just sayin'

I've thought about this issue quite a bit. I really like it when a girl will let me cum in her mouth, and I like it when she swallows. I think there are at least three reasons for this. 1) it feels nice to cum inside something warm and wet. 2) it's nice to feel accepted and not disgusting. 3) there is a bit of a power element to it -- knowing that a girl is willing to do that for me (admittedly, it's a bit gross) is a turn on -- what can I say?

That having been said - you shouldn't feel compelled to swallow nor to let him cum in your mouth. My current gf won't give me oral sex at all, and I'm still with her lol.

I don't mind swallowing as long as its not too thick, guys if you want yoru woman to swallow, make sure your have knocked one out before expecting a woman to swallow semen the thickness of wallpaper paste ok. Manners and all that.

Ok, can you explain this to me. Why is it sometimes watery and other times like "wallpaper glue" I've always wondered this? Sorry, this may sound stupid to some.......