A couple of important questions for people who were late bloomers.

Ross0

Variety is the key. Passion for only one thing usually ends up "obsession". Obsession is not attractive. So, Ross, what are you passionate about? (And you can't say finding a girlfriend or having sex.)

T: how does saturday sound?

Can't say finding a girlfriend or having sex eh?

I like a lot of things, but I think the only thing I'm passionate about (apart from the two things that I mentioned above is music.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I go away for a day and my topic's suddenly got about 10 extra pages.

Poco, there was a few okay babes in those pictures, that black chubby chick dressed in black wasn't too bad. Thing is though most of the women were really old.

i think Poco needs to do one of three things:

1) Clean his camera lens.

2)Get his eyes checked.

3) Or get over his fetish with uber-cougars!

i think Poco needs to do one of three things:

1) Clean his camera lens.

2)Get his eyes checked.

3) Or get over his fetish with uber-cougars!

1. It was a phone camera, sorry

2. I didn't think any of them were attractive, what are you talking about!

3. Huh?

I don't understand where this cougar thing comes from. Come on guys, I'm only 31, don't make me feel old.

Neither do I, but I'm 36 so I guess I have an excuse?

Hey, you know what y'all? It's Friday night? I'm 5 drinks down and we're going out to a bar to play some pool and have some drinks. I would expect you to all go out as well, live a little!

Kween, they were talking about Poco's pictures not you in any case.

But even so, I bet just like the definition in the dictionary, you're a "chick that has her stuff* together" and is smart and confident and sensual because your not 15 anymore.

Own it babe.

Derek

Kween, they were talking about Poco's pictures not you in any case.

I know they weren't referring to me...I just think the whole thing is offensive- posting pictures taken of random women in public on the internet and then insulting them without cause. I know how it was meant in the first place, but it went somewhere it shouldn't have. I didn't realize what was going on until the terminology was explained...and since they wouldn't step up and explain what they meant, I can only assume they knew it was distasteful.

I must not be spending enough time in bars or I'd know what was going on out there

But even so, I bet just like the definition in the dictionary, you're a "chick that has her stuff* together" and is smart and confident and sensual because your not 15 anymore.

Own it babe.

I know they weren't referring to me...I just think the whole thing is offensive- posting pictures taken of random women in public on the internet and then insulting them without cause. I know how it was meant in the first place, but it went somewhere it shouldn't have. I didn't realize what was going on until the terminology was explained...and since they wouldn't step up and explain what they meant, I can only assume they knew it was distasteful.

I must not be spending enough time in bars or I'd know what was going on out there

No one was insulting them. I myself merely mentioned that they were older and used the term cougar. I think what I said was the extent of it. I am sorry if this caused any offence and it was done as simply harmless banter. I myself in fact disagree the definitions adn think the term courgar is used more losely in daily life ie in reference to older ladies in general.

Again no offence was meant.

PS Kween I would really love to make it up to you with a bowl of popcorn and some red dwarf (or any other good brit com series).

Archived