A couple of important questions for people who were late bloomers.

Ross0

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one was insulting them. I myself merely mentioned that they were older and used the term cougar. I think what I said was the extent of it. I am sorry if this caused any offence and it was done as simply harmless banter. I myself in fact disagree the definitions adn think the term courgar is used more losely in daily life ie in reference to older ladies in general.

Again no offence was meant.

Darling, I'm so glad we cleared this up. And I apologize for posting at 3 am when I KNOW I don't think clearly.

PS Kween I would really love to make it up to you with a bowl of popcorn and some red dwarf (or any other good brit com series).

We could watch Absolutely Fabulous. It's full of cougars.

Although...I get the feeling you're the type who can't keep his hands to himself...

I found out how out of pracitce I am, I was drunk after 2 beers... And sadly there are picutures I resisted table dancing, though several guys were suggesting it, I was a little leary of doing any too drastic since one of my profs was at the same bar.

I lost my mobile! There goes all my contacts. And I took flirting to a new level.

Ha, you want a girl slave to feed and shop for your chocolates you've got another thing coming. I'd tie you both to the bed and leave you there while I went and cooked myself a nice dinner with a glass of wine. I may check on you later, but only to toss a few ice cubes at you.

Oh man, you are SO asking for it with a response like that! I can't believe you went there! Slaves, being tied down, and ice cubes?

Just as aside to the OP, I would have never carried on this conversation a year ago, or ever before, because I am what you would call a late bloomer. I would have tucked tail and run previously, but after grooming my self-esteem and realizing I can have fun with people being who I am, I got out in the world and saw there is a lot to be done. I helped myself out with a mini shopping spree at Victoria's Secret and got my hair tamed and I feel even more confident. I don't spend considerable amounts of time or money on my appearance, but nice little boosts on occasion are great.

Archived