Crazy Ex-GF is trying to become a cop

I want to lead this post with the main question: what, should, and how do I do anything about this?

TLDR: my ex girlfriend is a serial stalker and thief and currently a drug addict, with poor morals at very least. I feel like she would be a danger to our community if someone gave her a gun and validated her commanding behavior. I also don't like the idea of a cokehead wielding a gun of the law, flatout.

Those who have been with me throughout this long saga of posts, I finally away from my crazy and abusive GF. And though it hasn't been long enough to call it safe just yet, she has yet to harass me again and if she has I have avoided it. 

Today, I had been going through my phone and cleaning up the space. I was deleting extra photos, apps, saved files, etc. when I came across both my TikTok and Reddit account which I have not used in some time. Clearly though, realizing I had these accounts also meant I had venues of communication to shut down. When I looked at my TikTok, I had seen through the profile visits feature she still was stalking my account and recently, too. I blocked her, deleted almost everything from my account then deleted the app. 

After this, I began to look at my reddit account which had likely run barren for just as long. Seeing her account as my only follower, I clicked it to use the block function. When opening, not only did I see posts about me and our relationship, but I saw her asking for tutorials on how to become a cop and pass the tests easily. I tried not to look for long, but something that serious is very strange to me. And knowing what kind of person she is, again, it is in no world cool for her to be given a free service weapon. I'm moving away, so it's not the worst situation for me, but let's just say my town has a very bad reputation for power hungry and over bearing police officers to the point my local PD, the smallest one here, is frequently featured in all types of BodyCam / Police Misconduct videos. 

If she doesn't fail a drug test, I feel like someone will undoubtedly eventually get hurt. She has repeatedly "accidently" hit me and destroyed many of my things. I think me detailing in my last post her rants of how I was spiritually bonded to her and never allowed to leave or trust my family, should paint the picture of an EXTREMELY unfit-to-serve person, all before I even detail the dedicated harassment campaigns and the fact she used to brag about stealing money from bank accounts.

Is there anything I can do anonymously? Am I overreacting? Should I just let it be the towns problem?

3 minutes ago, guyguy420 said:

Today, I had been going through my phone and cleaning up the space. I was deleting extra photos, apps, saved files, etc. when I came across both my TikTok and Reddit account which I have not used in some time.  I saw her asking for tutorials on how to become a cop and pass the tests easily. 

Please delete and block her on all platforms and please stop stalking her activities. It's not your problem or your business. Is this the same woman?.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Please delete and block her on all platforms and please stop stalking her activities. It's not your problem or your business. Is this the same woman?.

Honestly super ***ing disgusting you would try to say I'm stalking my stalker when I detailed excplicity this was a public post I saw while in the process of reaching the block function on Reddit mobile.

But you know, I'm "stalking" my stalker, and concerned that I may be the only person with evidence that this violent maniac shouldn't have a gun. None by bizz! A simple "try not to think of it," would serve better than accusation. 

7 minutes ago, guyguy420 said:

I may be the only person with evidence that this violent maniac shouldn't have a gun. 

Please don't worry about it. There are tests that employers take.  It's just inferred from a reddit post. It's not your job to save the world from her. It's your job to avoid her in any way and save yourself the grief of thinking about her.

• Like 1

There is no way to approach a business or organization that she hasn't even applied to yet (from your knowledge) to "warn" them about her. It also would come across as you trying to insert yourself into her life (whether or not that's actually the case). They would likely look at YOU as the problem, not her, and it could draw their attention to you. And not in a good way.

Unless she has specifically threatened someone else she has done nothing illegal that you know of. If she has committed a crime against you, you are certainly within your rights to file a police report. But they can't preemptively reject someone as an applicant just because her ex says they shouldn't hire her.

• Like 1

Have you ever filed a complaint against her for stalking?   Has she ever been arrested for DUI or drugs?  If so those things will pop on a background check.  If not, you may be overreacting to some speculative job dream.  

Don't do anything at this point.  

• Like 1

She will not make it past the first interview trust me.  I worked for an agency for over 30 years and even our lowest employee was run through the department of justice.

To be in law enforcement in any place that is not corrupt they take new hires really seriously and check them carefully.  We had one guy that is all he did, even as far as flying all over the country to talk to friends, ex spouses, ex employers and the like.

You need to let go of this

Lost

• Like 3

The woman doesn't even know how to apply for the job, much less pass all the levels of screenings and testing and internship hours. Really, it's not like she'd just need to pee in a cup, then she'd be handed a badge and gun. I wouldn't worry about this.

Head high, and best of luck moving yourself forward.

• Like 3