Why do girls only choose losers and refuse a wonderful man like me?

3 hours ago, Bene20 said:

…I see myself as magnetic charm. Maybe I am too much for girls to handle? I guess it's the natural consequence of radiating such magnetic charm. 

I think you’re right. You might want to try dialing back some of that charm so you won’t keep overwhelming all the women. Being too great might be too intimidating.

You might consider pursuing some women friends who can get to know you and coach you and help you understand women better. This could be one advantage some of these other guys have over you—helpful sisters or women friends.

Good luck!

7 hours ago, Bene20 said:

I don't need to ask girls out. They should be the ones who ask ME out. I'm the one who deserves love and affection, not the guys they're currently dating.

You need to be the man and be the one that hunts!  Not the other way around.  I've heard this many times with dating advice.  You're going to be waiting a very very long time with this way of thinking. 

21 minutes ago, BeaTlesFan77 said:

You need to be the man and be the one that hunts!  Not the other way around.  I've heard this many times with dating advice.  You're going to be waiting a very very long time with this way of thinking. 

I refuse to do such a thing, girls should just approach me, it should be easy for them and they will not get rejected for approaching me. If it's supposed to be the man who hunts, then it's not fair at all and that should be changed, the roles shouldn't be reversed. Is that a way of thinking for you? Girls should just give me a chance directly, I don't know why no girl ever wants to spend time with me.

10 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

, I don't know why no girl ever wants to spend time with me.

I think you do know why girls reject you and go for less conceited self-absorbed guys. Girls can sense who's creepy regardless of what your jaw looks like or you fancy yourself a "Chad". 

27 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

3 pages about the basic troll looking for attention. Do you even think that if he was "gym bro" with a perfect face no woman would ever talk to him? Somebody trolls us pretty hard lol

It may look like trolling but I'm actually real and I'm actually going through all of this. I was just hoping that someone from here would have my perspective and would take my side, instead everyone's judging me and making a fool out of me. I was really hoping that someone or at least one person would have the same perspective as I do but I was mistaken. And this is why the world is so unfair to me.

6 hours ago, Bene20 said:

It may look like trolling but I'm actually real and I'm actually going through all of this. I was just hoping that someone from here would have my perspective and would take my side, instead everyone's judging me and making a fool out of me. I was really hoping that someone or at least one person would have the same perspective as I do but I was mistaken. And this is why the world is so unfair to me.

First of all, you aren't the only one single guy looking for his perfect match. You can be perfect, good-looking, have money, its doesn't guarantee you will find a woman. There's nothing unfair about it, this is just life. Some people find their person, some don't. 

BUT, let me say this: People actually like you based on how you make them feel about themselves. People don't give a sh*** about others (except family or close friends). It doesn't matter to them if you look perfect and if you have all good qualities if at the end of the day you don't make them feel good about themselves around you. People are self-absorbed, have all kind of insecurities, struggles in life, and your Oh So Perfect appearance and personality, don't help them feel good about themselves. Tell the women how beautiful they look, compliment them, ask about them, make them talk about themselves, their lives etc...Also show some vulnerability, tell them about something that makes you feel insecure while focusing more on the other person and you will see your results go to the roof. 

Btw, given how you talked about yourself, I would run... 

Wishing you good luck! 

8 hours ago, Bene20 said:

I took your side. You either missed my post, or maybe you're only interested in arguing.