Why do girls only choose losers and refuse a wonderful man like me?

I'm M20 and have had absolutely no luck in the world of dating and women, even though I'm the perfect guy with very good qualities. Girls should desire me and want me. I am the epitome of perfection! I am absolutely fabulous yet somehow, I still find myself on the sidelines while other guys who are not as good as me have more girls and are doing very well in the dating world. I can’t understand why girls are so blind and always choose jerks and losers? I’m such a nice and respectful guy, I treat everyone with kindness and I treat women with respect! Why they never choose me? I’m better than all those losers and jerks. I always ask myself this question and don't understand why I'm not successful with girls. I'm 20 and I know younger guys who have lots of girls while I've never had one. It's really frustrating. I need advice and maybe someone who understands me or is in the same situation as me.

4 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

There is no such thing as a perfect person. 

But I'm better than other guys who somehow have more girls than me. That's what I mean! I have the perfect qualities, of course you can always change something about yourself, such as a better haircut.

7 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you actively asking girls out or expecting them to come to you? 

I asked girls out but that never worked in the past and to be honest I expect them to ask me. I'm waiting for the day they'll notice me but it never comes. I know some guys who can't even talk to girls and yet they have girlfriends because girls approached them, you'll never see this happening to me. They only pick jerks and ***s and that's a fact!

4 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

But I'm better than other guys who somehow have more girls than me. That's what I mean! I have the perfect qualities, of course you can always change something about yourself, such as a better haircut.

Still no such thing as perfect qualities. What is it you consider a perfect quality . 

4 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

I expect them to ask me. I'm waiting for the day they'll notice me but it never comes. 

You need to be friendly and approachable and ask girls out. Focus on being confident and personable. Being conceited entitled and bitter won't attract anyone. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Can you describe yourself? I mean more specifics than you're perfect or you're fabulous or you're nice. 

I have every attractive quality a man could have. I go to the gym regularly, I keep a good hygiene and I'm always perfectly groomed. I'm handsome, my body is perfect, my facial features are well structured. The only quality that would make me look even better is my hair. My current haircut is good but I think I might grow it out.

4 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Still no such thing as perfect qualities. What is it you consider a perfect quality . 

I can say with confidence that my physical qualities are the closest you can get to perfection. They may not be perfect but they are still ideal for a man. I have a well-defined jawline, a symmetric face, beautiful eyes, a healthy body, no acne on my skin.

1 minute ago, Seraphim said:

That is all superficial. What about your personality traits ? 

I have a lot of attractive personality traits. I'm intelligent, ambitious, humble, confident, and I'm also a very kind, caring and sympathetic person. I'm also very funny and entertaining and I have a great sense of humor. I am, in fact, a complete package and no girl could ever turn me down once she get to know me better.

10 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

I have a lot of attractive personality traits. I'm intelligent, ambitious, humble, confident, and I'm also a very kind, caring and sympathetic person. I'm also very funny and entertaining and I have a great sense of humor. I am, in fact, a complete package and no girl could ever turn me down once she get to know me better.

I'm not seeing "humble" from what you wrote.

What happened the last few times you asked a lady for a date?

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

. I am, in fact, a complete package and no girl could ever turn me down once she get to know me better.

And yet you're not asking them out. Perhaps get off incels sites and discontinue using ridiculous "Chad" criteria for desirability. Get off the high horse and ask girls out. 

19 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

I'm not seeing "humble" from what you wrote.

What happened the last few times you asked a lady for a date?

The last time was a year ago and I was brutally rejected! Since then, of course, I haven't asked any girls out. Girls should be the ones who approach me, not otherwise. They should, in fact, be the ones who make a move. It's just what I deserve but I always get ignored by girls and that makes me furious.

Are you fun to be around ? Do you make people comfortable in their own skin? Most people avoid hanging out with people who seem perfect or give off vibes that they think they are. It’s off putting. And in a relationship you want to be real and be vulnerable and it’s really hard to do that with someone who seems “perfect” as you define it. I wanted a perfect match for me in a husband. He’s not perfect. I’m not either. I wasn’t going for like “best looking “ or “smartest” or “kindest” - that’s how I pick like a vacation spot for my family or coffee beans or dark chocolate. I comparison shop and buy the best possible that I can afford. Not with a long term romantic partner. 

8 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

And yet you're not asking them out. Perhaps get off incels sites and discontinue using ridiculous "Chad" criteria for desirability. Get off the high horse and ask girls out. 

I don't need to ask girls out. They should be the ones who ask ME out. I'm the one who deserves love and affection, not the guys they're currently dating.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bene20 said:

The last time was a year ago and I was brutally rejected! Since then, of course, I haven't asked any girls out. Girls should be the ones who approach me, not otherwise. They should, in fact, be the ones who make a move. It's just what I deserve but I always get ignored by girls and that makes me furious.

Seeming furious or angry also is off putting. Telling yourself it’s a “rejection “ also is self sabotaging. I sure am sorry you’re struggling. I think you’re barking up the wrong tree thinking women should recognize how perfect you are and flock to you. Doesn’t really work that way. I’ve approached celebrities kind of like that if I approached. Kind of like star struck and in awe. Did that on a plane once when I realized Mikhail Baryshnikov was sitting a few rows back in coach and he had just been on Sex and the City. But I didn’t want to date him. Even though he’s - kind of perfect lol. 

4 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Are you fun to be around ? Do you make people comfortable in their own skin? Most people avoid hanging out with people who seem perfect or give off vibes that they think they are. It’s off putting. And in a relationship you want to be real and be vulnerable and it’s really hard to do that with someone who seems “perfect” as you define it. I wanted a perfect match for me in a husband. He’s not perfect. I’m not either. I wasn’t going for like “best looking “ or “smartest” or “kindest” - that’s how I pick like a vacation spot for my family or coffee beans or dark chocolate. I comparison shop and buy the best possible that I can afford. Not with a long term romantic partner. 

I am, in fact the most pleasant person to hang out with and I can make everyone feel comfortable in their own skin. My charisma, my charm, my amazing personality! I'm not off-putting in the slightest, girls should feel honored that I have chosen her to be the object of my affection.

I've found the best way to get what I want is to ask.

I read this somewhere: "A winner is just a loser who tried one more time." Just because one young lady said no doesn't mean ALL of them will say no.

Are there any young ladies you've seen recently that you like? 

4 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Seeming furious or angry also is off putting. Telling yourself it’s a “rejection “ also is self sabotaging. I sure am sorry you’re struggling. I think you’re barking up the wrong tree thinking women should recognize how perfect you are and flock to you. Doesn’t really work that way. I’ve approached celebrities kind of like that if I approached. Kind of like star struck and in awe. Did that on a plane once when I realized Mikhail Baryshnikov was sitting a few rows back in coach and he had just been on Sex and the City. But I didn’t want to date him. Even though he’s - kind of perfect lol. 

How can I not be furious when every other guy has someone except me? I'm 20 years old and my family asks me every week if I have a girlfriend and the answer is always NO. You can't expect me to not be furious when I'm all alone and I have never felt what's like to have a girlfriend or kiss a person. If I'm barking at the wrong tree then what should I do? Should I keep waiting and waiting and getting zero results?

Just now, Bene20 said:

How can I not be furious when every other guy has someone except me? I'm 20 years old and my family asks me every week if I have a girlfriend and the answer is always NO. You can't expect me to not be furious when I'm all alone and I have never felt what's like to have a girlfriend or kiss a person. If I'm barking at the wrong tree then what should I do? Should I keep waiting and waiting and getting zero results?

Nope. I can’t give more input. You seem focused on venting. I’m not comfortable responding in that way. Definitely don’t wait. Be proactive and do the inner work to change your mindset as I suggested. What activities do you do? Do you do any volunteer work ? You never responded to my other questions. I’m not going to validate your anger. Sorry.