Extremely Lucid Sexual Dream About a Man I Never Even Met!

Hey guys, I've been thinking about this all day and needed a place to vent where I don't feel judged..

Last night I had one of the most intense sexual "experiences" I've ever had!  I put the word experience in quotes because well it didn't happen in real life, it was a dream!  

But if you know anything about lucid dreams, it felt incredibly real, perhaps more real and more intense than anything I've experienced in real. 

The man in the dream is a man I've interacted with online in the past; at the time I felt drawn to him but we never met in person and we don't communicate anymore.  He's not a scammer and I did not meet him on a dating app or site. 

Anyway, to the dream.  He was making love to me, kissing me all over my face, my body, deep passionate kisses, holding me, lifting me, extremely sexual.  No intercourse just yet, just deep passionate kissing and touching. 

This went on for awhile, then suddenly he entered me and I don't know how else to explain it other than it was one of the most intense sexual feelings I've ever had; I felt myself (in the dream) moaning and screaming, I honestly believe I had an orgasm (for real), I then woke up feeling extremely exhausted, confused and wiped out! 

What the heck!!  

Not that this has any relevance but I tested positive for Covid again this week, I just updated my previous thread, but I'm not that sick this time. 

Anyhoo, can anyone offer any insight into why this happened, and with this particular man whom I've never even met!!??

Course now I can't stop thinking about him and feel like reaching out or somehow getting his attention but I know better so won't! 

But it's extremely unnerving to say the least!  

Ty guys. 

Sigh. Why can't I have those kinds of dreams instead of waking up multiple times at night from either scary nightmares or just plain nonsensical dreams? 😒

Dreams don't have to mean anything. They are random elements of our lives our minds throw in a blender and sees what comes out. You said you were drawn to him, so somehow that little memory got pulled up. Just enjoy the dream for the pleasant experience it was. And maybe try to get some more rest in case their is an encore performance. Or for your health of course....😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

I'd enjoy the memory of the dream. I wouldn't react by doing anything differently in real life.  Do you have a fever? Sometimes that kind of thing can lead to weird/intense dreams.

Maybe.  It comes and goes, my BP gets very low at night too. 

I guess I'm wondering why 'him"? 

Why not my recent ex who I actually think about?  Even though I'd never go back.  THAT would make more sense. 

And the intensity of it, like I feel like I had a real live orgasm, even though it was a dream!

Anyway, thanks.  Yeah I'll let it go, I just needed a place to vent mostly and to ask if anyone has had a similar experience.

Reminds me of a movie with Barbara Hershey called 'The Entity' I watched years ago.  Very very similar. 

Intense sexual experiences (real orgasms, real emotions) with an unknown "Entity" that at first she thought was a dream. 

I may watch it again tonight.  It was a good flick from what I remember.

2 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

Maybe.  It comes and goes, my BP gets very low at night too. 

I guess I'm wondering why 'him"? 

Why not my recent ex who I actually think about?  Even though I'd never go back.  THAT would make more sense. 

And the intensity of it, like I feel like I had a real live orgasm, even though it was a dream!

Anyway, thanks.  Yeah I'll let it go, I just needed a place to vent mostly and to ask if anyone has had a similar experience.

Reminded me of a movie with Barbara Hershey called 'The Entity' I watched years ago.  Very very similar. 

Intense sexual experiences (real orgasms, real emotions) with an unknown "Entity" that at first she thought was a dream. 

I may watch it again tonight.  It was a good flick from what I remember.

Because -just because IMO.  Dreams are like that! I like Barbara Hershey!

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Because -just because IMO.  Dreams are like that! I like Barbara Hershey!

Best answer ever!  Just because.  

I'm serious, whenever I'm questioning something concerning or confusing, I'll answer myself with "just because."

Meaning, there IS no answer and it wouldn't matter if there were.

Thanks! 

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

LOL, believe me I was tempted!  For like two seconds.

No way, that ship has sailed. :classic_biggrin:

Oh.

Well you're telling us that you're having orgasms about some man you haven't met so I figured...

51 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

I tested positive for Covid again this week, I just updated my previous thread, 

Wet dreams can be about just about anyone. It's fine. Sometimes cold medication like NyQuil gives me the weirdest dreams that I actually wake up and check if it's real. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, yogacat said:

Oh.

Well your telling us that your having orgasms about some man you haven't met so I figured...

We never met in person, it was an "interaction" on line. Assuming that's what you meant? 

I liked him at the time, I was drawn to him (past tense), but we never met in person. 

2 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Wet dreams can be about just about anyone. It's fine. Sometimes cold medication like NyQuil gives me the weirdest dreams that I actually wake up and check if it's real. 

OMG, thank you!  This is valuable info!

I did actually take something called ZZZQuil with same sleep aid ingredient as NyQuil and some others. 

Slept like a baby until the dream. I couldn't sleep after that experience!  Lol

Been up ever since at 3:30 am..

I'm not tired though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

We never met in person, it was an "interaction" on line. Assuming that's what you meant? 

I liked him at the time, I was drawn to him (past tense), but we never met in person. 

Sounds classy. 

• Confused 1
28 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

OMG, thank you!  This is valuable info! I did actually take something called ZZZQuil with same sleep aid ingredient as NyQuil and some others. 

My physician said go ahead and take it if you're coughing your head off but basically it's garbage and to avoid it. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Wiseman2 said:

My physician said go ahead and take it if you're coughing your head off but basically it's garbage and to avoid it. 

I took it for sleep but yeah I think I'll stick with my 3 mg of melatonin. 

Stuff is nasty and I took too much.  3x normal dose (by mistake). 

I think that may explain although still kinda wondering why "him" but I'm moving past it, writing it out here was helpful! 

I like those sorts of dreams and have occasionally had them in the past. Only time I was disgusted was I woke up and remembered the character was a male co-worker I can't stand and do not find him attractive in the least. Some men in my dreams don't really exist as far as I know, but my daughter once told me that even if you don't recognize someone in your dream, your brain has stored the image from you seeing the person in a movie, or a magazine, or even passing them on the street. Here's what it says about that on the Internet. Interesting:  It is believed that the human brain is incapable of “creating” a new face. Every person you dream of has been someone you have either known personally or merely came across looking through your friend's Facebook photos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, rainbowsandroses said:

Not that this has any relevance but I tested positive for Covid again this week

Well yes, loss of taste is sympthomatic for Covid. 😆

Anyway, I wouldnt put in too much thought into it. Dreams can be something subcontious. If you are sexually attracted there, its no wonder you dreamt stuff like that.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Andrina said:

. Only time I was disgusted was I woke up and remembered the character was a male co-worker I can't stand and do not find him attractive in the least.

Ugh yes then you have to see them the next day.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Andrina said:

my daughter once told me that even if you don't recognize someone in your dream, your brain has stored the image from you seeing the person in a movie, or a magazine, or even passing them on the street. Here's what it says about that on the Internet. Interesting:  It is believed that the human brain is incapable of “creating” a new face. Every person you dream of has been someone you have either known personally or merely came across looking through your friend's Facebook photos.

Thanks Andrina, I have read this^ too. I've actually studied dreams, specifically lucid dreams since I experience them often.

In this dream, I did recognize him, again he's a man I interacted with online years ago but never met in person.  

17 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

Dreams can be something subcontious. If you are sexually attracted there, its no wonder you dreamt stuff like that.

I was "sexually attracted" at the time while fully realizing it was a fantasy since it was online, but again it was years ago.

So not sure of its relevance now. Like I said it would be more relevant if the man in my dream was my recent ex since I DO still think about him.

20 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

Well yes, loss of taste is sympthomatic for Covid. 😆

Lol, not quite getting the connection, do you mean my having the dream was in poor taste or wanting to discuss it here is in poor taste?  😅 

20 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

Lol, not quite getting the connection, do you mean my having the dream was in poor taste or wanting to discuss it here is in poor taste?  😅 

Its a joke. None of those two. You lost taste so now you are dreaming about some online crush from years ago. 😆

20 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

I was "sexually attracted" at the time while fully realizing it was a fantasy since it was online, but again it was years ago.

So not sure of its relevance now. Like I said it would be more relevant if the man in my dream was my recent ex since I DO still think about him.

But we dont pick subcontious. I once dreamt about my high school classmate in the same way. We dont have contact, she is married with kids now and I dont ever think about her at all. But she was attractive back then. Brain sometimes picks up stuff like that without us giving him signs. As Ive said, I wouldnt pay too much attention. Hey, at least it was a good dream lol

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

But we dont pick subcontious. I once dreamt about my high school classmate in the same way. We dont have contact, she is married with kids now and I dont ever think about her at all. But she was attractive back then. Brain sometimes picks up stuff like that without us giving him signs. Asx ive said, I wouldnt pay too much attention. Hey, at least it was a good dream lol

This^ makes sense and yeah I'm forgetting about it already. :classic_biggrin:

It was unnerving at first, how real it felt, and needed a safe place to discuss.

Thanks again guys, your insights have been helpful! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Were you taking any cold medicine for your covid?

It sounds like Cold medication because I have very lucid dreams, sexual dreams too, when I take NyQuil. I think harder medication gives me the worse lucid dreams. One time I had to take oxycontin post-surgery. I had just started listening to a paranormal podcast so since I was bedridden, I listened to it after taking oxycontin. It was about people's experiences with sleep paralysis and some people had incubus/succubus experiences - creepy stuff. Well, I must have fallen asleep because I had this real bad dream that a devilish creature was on top of me and I couldn't wake myself up. I finally fought it off and woke myself up in a ball of sweat but it freaked me out. When I woke up, the podcast was still on and it was only 20 minutes that had passed! I thought I had slept longer but I guess not. 

I didnt want to go sleep after that for awhile. 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, LootieTootie said:

It sounds like Cold medication because I have very lucid dreams, sexual dreams too, when I take NyQuil.

Wiseman2 mentioned that too and YES I took OTC medication that had same ingredient as NyQuil, interesting!

Oh and yes I've had (and have) sexual dreams too, but NOT like this one.  This one went beyond anything I'd ever experienced before. 

The intensity of emotion I felt and the "realness" of it. 

33 minutes ago, LootieTootie said:

It was about people's experiences with sleep paralysis and some people had incubus/succubus experiences - creepy stuff.

I experienced sleep paralysis years ago when I lived in NYC.  It was ongoing (off and on) for seven years. 

When it happened, I literally could not move or speak, I was paralyzed. It felt like the bed was shaking! 

I was living with my boyfriend at the time and he'd witness this; no the bed was not shaking BUT he told me my entire body was shaking and it appeared I was trying to talk (or scream) but wasn't able to, it was just mumbling. 

Not sure what triggered it but I came to learn the tenant before me (female) had committed suicide in the apartment.

Once I moved out, the sleep paralysis stopped.