Extremely Lucid Sexual Dream About a Man I Never Even Met!

11 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

Once I moved out, the sleep paralysis stopped. 

That's good to hear. I think when we go in that dream state sometimes we go in to another level of consciousness.

I had it happened twice. The one time I had mentioned earlier, was on oxycontin, and the second time, I went out of town for a work-related conference. I was there for 1 night only and had to book a hotel. That night I had sleep paralysis with the same devilish creature. This time I didnt fight it and told myself not to be scared and go back to sleep (even tho I was asleep). It left me alone once I didnt fight it or was scared. It was almost like a cat jumping off the bed and saying "meh you're not fun" 😁

42 minutes ago, LootieTootie said:

That's good to hear. I think when we go in that dream state sometimes we go in to another level of consciousness.

I had it happened twice. The one time I had mentioned earlier, was on oxycontin, and the second time, I went out of town for a work-related conference. I was there for 1 night only and had to book a hotel. That night I had sleep paralysis with the same devilish creature. This time I didnt fight it and told myself not to be scared and go back to sleep (even tho I was asleep). It left me alone once I didnt fight it or was scared. It was almost like a cat jumping off the bed and saying "meh you're not fun" 😁

Did you ever see the movie The Entity with Barbara Hershey?  I posted earlier that this dream reminded me of that.

And now what you described above (bolded), wow!

Now I'm wondering if that is what this actually was?  I mean it was that intense. 

Except I actually knew the "devilish creature" (sounds so crazy!), again he was a man I interacted with on line. 

I don't want to get into it or our interactions, but it makes sense. 

Thank you! 😀

21 hours ago, rainbowsandroses said:

Anyhoo, can anyone offer any insight into why this happened, and with this particular man whom I've never even met!!??

Hello, RR. Great input about the cold med, and I'm so sorry about your Covid, and I hope you'll heal quickly and without discomfort.

You may have chosen this particular man out of your brain's catalog because you don't have any actual experience with him in person. So he's like a blank slate for projection, and I'm glad you had a good time.

Sleep paralysis happens to all of us throughout various dream cycles. It is self-protective, and so when people sleepwalk or talk or thrash around, that's either before or after the deepest REM sleep, or, a medication like Ambien or an organic disturbance has interfered with this state.

We can find ourselves trapped in this state on rare occasions when the mind awakens before the body. It's usually only a few seconds for the body to catch up, but it can seem like a long time. Our dreams usually happen in seconds rather than minutes or hours We slow motion them in order to process them.

BTW--I'm not sure if you posted an update about how your conversation went with the elevator guy? How well did that go?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, catfeeder said:

BTW--I'm not sure if you posted an update about how your conversation went with the elevator guy? How well did that go?

Sadly, not great. 😞 

I was planning to post an update once I had time to process and felt better about things. 

I've been in a bit of a "mindspin," about it. 

The suddenness of my wanting to end things and why, and the actual ending itself.

But I'm working through it.

11 minutes ago, catfeeder said:

Hello, RR. Great input about the cold med, and I'm so sorry about your Covid, and I hope you'll heal quickly and without discomfort.

Thank you, it's actually not that bad this time!  I'm fatigued mostly and had vertigo once. 

But I'm feeling much better today!  I'm still testing positive though, I will test again tomorrow.

Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

Sadly, not great. 😞 

I was planning to post an update once I had time to process and felt better about things. 

I've been in a bit of a "mindspin," about it. 

The suddenness of my wanting to end things and why, and the actual ending itself.

But I'm working through it.

Thank you, it's actually not that bad this time!  I'm fatigued mostly and had vertigo once. 

But I'm feeling much better today!  I'm still testing positive though, I will test again tomorrow.

Fingers crossed. 

There are some new guidelines -FYI -about not having to quarrantine as long.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

There are some new guidelines -FYI -about not having to quarrantine as long.

Yes, people I know with Covid have been advised that they will continue to test positive long beyond their contagion period. The US guidance has been updated to permit a return to work 5 days after symptoms subside (not sure which symptoms, exactly, so you may want to check with updates from your country.)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, catfeeder said:

Yes, people I know with Covid have been advised that they will continue to test positive long beyond their contagion period. The US guidance has been updated to permit a return to work 5 days after symptoms subside (not sure which symptoms, exactly, so you may want to check with updates from your country.)

Yes - so well put.  Gosh I wish that had been the case when my son had it -he was fine in like 2 days and missed his first 3 days of high school.

Sounds like a fun dream, but wouldn't read much into it. Bet he would of taken it as a compliment though 😉 Is lift guy still on the scene or is he out now?

I had a dream last night that my nagging shoulder injury was a t shirt stuck within my joint and I tugged it out somehow and it felt better 😂 What the actual hell...😂 

I've also had sleep paralysis like you mentioned above, it can be terrifying can't it! Like there's a presence in the room just out of site and you just cannot move however I did shout once my body started responding which scared my house mates Mrs 😐 That was caused by chronic insomnia though I think.

• Thanks 1

Afternoon Rainbows!

Maybe a mix of your subconscious emotions plus being under the weather and medication! Sounds like the idea of this guy is still there somewhere locked away! 

From personal experience, I don’t know how unusual this is but I have very sexual dreams nearly every week! They are mostly about my husband; I tell him - HA! He likes the details! But I have sexual dreams about other people sometimes too. Sometimes no actual sex takes part, or I wake up before that - other times I have woken up knowing I have experienced a real orgasm from the dream. When we dream, unless it’s lucid and you know it, we presume it’s real whilst it’s happening so…! I imagine the body reacts!! Just like the “false fall” reflex that makes you physically jerk awake before “falling” or, waking up sweating because of fear or being physical within a dream. A strange phenomenon. I have a few books on lucid dreaming too but have never managed to actually lucid dream.

A life long vivid dreamer. I have had some dreams during my life I remember to this day, like they are real, important, life changing events, and, they did change my life actually. Sometimes, dreams inform me about my true gut feelings regarding people. 

Lately, in the last year or two I have a rare pattern of dreaming people I know who are on the outskirts of my life commit suicide. I walk in or witness it. Always surreal and trippy situations surrounding the suicide. I tried to look up a general interpretation but it varies. 

Not all psychologists put any importance into dreams - some do. I keep meaning to read the work of Sigmund Freud - his theories on the subconscious and dreaming cause a divide.

It could be nothing, or it could be your subconscious trying to tell you something. The mystery of our dream life! 

x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1