Mixed sings abt songs he dedicated to me

hi everyone!

so i’ve known this guy for a while now and im starting to like him or something idk 

anyways he dedicated me linger by the cranberries and there is a light that never goes out by the smiths, what does that mean? i don’t know if it’s only because i mentioned i like the cranberries/the smiths or something else, please help me 😭

8 minutes ago, lilyyyyyyyyyyy said:

i’ve known this guy for a while now and im starting to like him or  i mentioned i like the cranberries/the smiths or something else. 

How do you know him? Do you work or go to school together? Have you met in person? What exactly do you mean by "dedicated" a song to you? A social media or playlist post? Maybe he posted it because you mentioned you like those songs. Do know him well enough to ask? Do you have a crush on him? 

we’ve been friends for a while. we went to school together, now we see each other eventually and we talk constantly. he sent me the spotify link saying “this song is for u”. yes i do have a crush on him, and i never mentioned i liked these songs, i told him i liked the artists!

6 minutes ago, lilyyyyyyyyyyy said:

we’ve been friends for a while. we went to school together, i do have a crush on him,  told him i liked the artists!

That was nice of him. If you have a crush on him, why not invite him to get a snack or do something together? 

• Like 1

Clearly he's "in your heaaaad, in your heaaaad." Low hanging joke there.

He's clearly paying attention to your likes and dislikes, most guys only remember that sort of thing if they are interested.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lilyyyyyyyyyyy said:

hi everyone!

so i’ve known this guy for a while now and im starting to like him or something idk 

anyways he dedicated me linger by the cranberries and there is a light that never goes out by the smiths, what does that mean? i don’t know if it’s only because i mentioned i like the cranberries/the smiths or something else, please help me 😭

He might mean you create certain smells that linger 😆 

19 hours ago, lilyyyyyyyyyyy said:

anyways he dedicated me linger by the cranberries and there is a light that never goes out by the smiths, what does that mean?

That he's got great taste in music! 😁 Romance is in the air? To die by your side Is such a heavenly way to die [...] To die by your side Well, the pleasure, the privilege is mine *swoon*

He seems interested. Ask him to meet up for ice cream or something. See how that turns out.

• Thanks 1

I don't think there are any mixed messages or actually any messages at all except for one; he paid attention to you when you told him bands you like, and felt moved to send you a couple of songs by them.

The ball might be in your court now.  Maybe ask him to do something together?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, greendots said:

That he's got great taste in music! 😁 Romance is in the air? To die by your side Is such a heavenly way to die [...] To die by your side Well, the pleasure, the privilege is mine *swoon*

He seems interested. Ask him to meet up for ice cream or something. See how that turns out.

Agreed!

Two of some of the best bands EVER? 

Keeper! 

x

• Like 1

He paid attention to something you told him and remembered it later. He took the time to think of you and send you something he thought would make you smile. At a mimimum, he seems like a thoughtful guy who cares about you. 

If you like him, who cares what message he may or may not be sending. There's no rule saying you have to wait for him, so make a move yourself. Ask to do something together. Flirt. Tell him what you're feeling. Do whatever you feel comfortable with. The only way to know if there is something between the two of you, is to go for it.

• Like 1