I love my co-worker

I started a new short-contract job a few months ago and met a really beautiful (in all senses) woman who works for the same company. I'm married and she is engaged and much younger than I am. I can't stop thinking about her and am acutely conscious of where she is all the time. I haven't said anything to her, or to anyone else, about my feelings. My contract there will probably end in a few weeks or months, but I would love to get to know her better, and I would like to at least become friends. I'm not sure how to handle the situation and I would like to hear opinions on this point and also on the best way to at least have a platonic relationship if possible.     

25 minutes ago, David Oldcastle said:

. I'm married. I would like to at least become friends.  best way to at least have a platonic relationship if possible.     

Unfortunately it's doesn't seem like you would like to be just friends. It's fine to admire a beautiful woman but this is clearly a hands-off situation. Maybe after your contract ends you will be able to get her off your mind 

If your wife was writing the same thing on a forum about a guy at work she couldn't stop thinking about, would you give her a plan of action to become friends with him? 

You don't love your wife if you're trying to become friends with a woman you can't stop thinking about. Doesn't matter if you never bedded her.

My advice is to divorce, be alone for a year, and then ask a single woman out.

Leave the engaged woman alone. She doesn't want a married man fantasizing about her and making plans to be "buddies." Keep asking others for advice for major decisions because your decision making skills are definitely in need of improvement.

• Like 1

Would you like to know that your wife was makin on a much younger hotter man she works with? and wanted to at least get to know him so she can be close to him...to bask in the dopamine? Just a crush...stop acting like a damn fool. reality check, you will come off as creepy because what you are doing is completely inappropriate. She's engaged you're married. If you are that thirsty, go home, talk to your wife, and work on spicing things up with her. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, David Oldcastle said:

I started a new short-contract job a few months ago and met a really beautiful (in all senses) woman who works for the same company. I'm married and she is engaged and much younger than I am. I can't stop thinking about her and am acutely conscious of where she is all the time. I haven't said anything to her, or to anyone else, about my feelings. My contract there will probably end in a few weeks or months, but I would love to get to know her better, and I would like to at least become friends.

Seriously?  Wow man, you are married! 😕 .  If you think this much on some young miss at your work, is it maybe time to be done with your marriage? 

I suggest NO to idea of Friends.

Is best you remain at a respectful distance and carry on.  This is your workplace.  Not a good place to be getting involved with anyone.

AND, she is engaged!  Like wth? 😕 

IMO, this is just 'lust'.  Avoid any attempts on getting into anything deeper with her.

Move on.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, David Oldcastle said:

she is engaged and much younger than I am

My dude, what makes you think she would want anything to do with you? 

11 hours ago, David Oldcastle said:

I would like to hear opinions on this point and also on the best way to at least have a platonic relationship if possible.

Ask your wife for her opinion. What are you doing, man?