End or continue

We both are not happily married. My bf is younger than me by 7 years. We are in physical relationship since last 1 year.  I have a doubt that he is having another affairs. He pays me intention in intervals. 

I don't trust him but I love him alot. I not able to separate from him because what I get from him and don't get from husband.

Should I continue physical relationship with him?

10 minutes ago, Pooja44 said:

We both are not happily married. . I not able to separate from him because what I get from him and don't get from husband.

Do you work together? Is divorce an option? Is this an arranged marriage? It's unclear why you're with your husband.

1 hour ago, Pooja44 said:

I not able to separate from him because what I get from him and don't get from husband.

Because he gets you attention your husband doesnt, not because you particularly love each other. Otherwise you would both divorce first and then date.

14 hours ago, boltnrun said:

So never mind about her husband? She should just continue having affairs and lying to her husband?

divorce isn't an option for her.

guys don't change.

she can have a convo with him and explain how she feels but one foot is already out the door for him