Help me get revenge....

4 hours ago, boltnrun said:

So this is a different neighbor that your fiance also slept with? That means he slept with TWO neighbors in your apartment building?

Wow. 

No, this is not a "how to get petty revenge" forum. 

Yep thats correct as im sure you are delighted to hear. i see that everyone is very stuck up about it so im just going to figure it out myself. 

4 hours ago, TeeBell said:

she decided to sleep with my husband.   she got a restraining order on me... 

If she has a restraining order, it's best not to indulge this. Your husband is the problem. She was a snake as well. Walk away. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, TeeBell said:

You must have missed the part where i specifically said i did not want to hurt or injure her. I said i wanted to inconvenience her and make things difficult. 

Right.  To me that’s intending to harm another person.  Spitting on property is potentially infectious to whoever comes in contact.  

33 minutes ago, TeeBell said:

Yep thats correct as im sure you are delighted to hear. i see that everyone is very stuck up about it so im just going to figure it out myself. 

Nope, we are mature adults who realize getting petty revenge is, frankly, childish. 

And I am not "delighted" you are engaged to someone who cheated on you at least twice with neighbors. I wouldn't want that for anyone. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, TeeBell said:

Our yard is where everyone can gather and enjoy the nice weather im not letting her take that away from us. 

Except it's not your yard. You don't own the property. 

Thus, you don't get to decide. The landlord does, since he is the owner of the house and  yard. You want to keep living there, play by the landlord's rules. 

And yes, you will need to solicit other sources to exact revenge. You've come to the wrong site if that's the level you're sinking to. The real problem is your boyfriend anyway. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Batya33 said:

Right.  To me that’s intending to harm another person.  Spitting on property is potentially infectious to whoever comes in contact.  

Oh please have you ever been in public? you touch worse then spit while out and about. 

2 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

Except it's not your yard. You don't own the property. 

Thus, you don't get to decide. The landlord does, since he is the owner of the house and  yard. You want to keep living there, play by the landlord's rules. 

And yes, you will need to solicit other sources to exact revenge. You've come to the wrong site if that's the level you're sinking to. The real problem is your boyfriend anyway. 

Yes. which is why i did what the landlord said and filled in the fire pit. 

Also i dont really care to take the moral high road i already did that when i forgave her for lying to me and using me. 

I'm just going to do what i like anyways but i cant figure out how to delete my post. Oh well. 

5 minutes ago, TeeBell said:

Yes. which is why i did what the landlord said and filled in the fire pit. 

Also i dont really care to take the moral high road i already did that when i forgave her for lying to me and using me. 

I'm just going to do what i like anyways but i cant figure out how to delete my post. Oh well. 

You can’t delete it. Since you already have a restraining order I would just breathe and let it go and discuss this situation with your landlord. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, TeeBell said:

Oh please have you ever been in public? you touch worse then spit while out and about. 

No I don't have others spit on my property. And if it happens accidentally I clean it right then.  I also am careful to wash my hands or sanitize before I eat or touch my face etc.  The problem is that while you're in public you're intending to try to harm someone intentionally - and with rare exception -unless you've never been in public - most humans don't intentionally try to harm other humans particularly for "revenge." It's not about moral high ground -it's far more  basic - like playing nicely in the sandbox.  

Spitting at or on someone is a crime (assault). Spitting deliberately on their property is dirty and has the potential to spread disease (Hep C, Covid, various bacterial infections). But I imagine you'd be "delighted" if her grandma or three year old nephew got an illness from your saliva. Perfect revenge!!!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, TeeBell said:

The landlord calls us and says we have to fill in the fire pit and we are not allowed to grill outside or have any events that involve music or everyone crowding. 

It's better to heed the landlord's warning than to get evicted. It's also better to review and abide by the  restraining order than to get arrested.  What does your BF say about all this? 

• Like 2

I like the idea of moving your outdoor hangs either over to the closest park (invite your neighbours) or starting up low key dinner parties at home and inviting the neighbours. 

you all get to keep your community and although I don’t advocate for revenge either, she sure will be left out of it.

• Like 2
Just now, 1a1a said:

I like the idea of moving your outdoor hangs either over to the closest park (invite your neighbours) or starting up low key dinner parties at home and inviting the neighbours. 

you all get to keep your community and although I don’t advocate for revenge either, she sure will be left out of it.

Yes and to me that wouldn't be revenge -that simply would be reality -if she's not invited she won't be there, if she shows up she can deal with whether she feels welcomed.

I love the idea of alternative ways for neighbors to gather -I met up with an older relative this past weekend who like many had socially distanced gatherings on their balconies with neighbors during covid -think out of the box!

So you guys aren't allowed to use the yard?  Does there have to be a fire? 

Maybe talk to the other tenants and the landlord to look for a compromise.

Don't tempt fate with the bad karma. Always wish your enemies well, forget them and focus on your own life.  A great life IS the best revenge.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sign her up for tons of email newsletter for weird stuff.  

But other than that, since it was 3 years ago, revenge is a dish best served cold.  She obviously is so jealous of you; I'd move to someplace awesome and start fresh.  She will still be a shi**y person, living a sh**y life.

Sorry she is such a POS.

• Haha 1
On 5/15/2023 at 8:05 AM, TeeBell said:

Our yard is where everyone can gather and enjoy the nice weather im not letting her take that away from us. 

Well, she HAS taken it away, or your landlord has anyway.   No petty BS that you try will change this and probably you'll make your problems worse.

Clearly it's time for you to move out of this apartment.  Your bf (or husband, or do you have both?) has had affairs with 2 different friends of yours who live there.   It must be driving you crazy.  Sounds like you need a fresh start.