Got rejected by girl who liked me much...

Nope, she said no so respect her choice.

What will help is doing something to help keep your mind occupied so you don't dwell on her.  She isn't the only girl you think is attractive and interesting so get out there and be social. Go to parties and events and talk to other girls. Don't just talk to them to make a move on them, talk to them to get to know them and have fun.

Lost

• Like 2

Unfortunately you are at the end of the road with her and it's going to suck seeing her regularly too. The measure of yourself right now is do you like her enough to  let her go?

I know that on the surface is an odd question to ask, but at the heart of it is the question  you need to ask yourself. If she is as great at you think she is, isn't it better that she's happy, even with someone else? In a way it's a mind game, but it gives you the ability to continue to think well of her and gives you a small degree of happiness; knowing that you did the right thing by moving on.

Now for the day to day, just treat her politely and nothing more. Don't get into conversations with her,  try to avoid socializing with her at parties and the like.

• Like 2
Just now, Coily said:

Unfortunately you are at the end of the road with her and it's going to suck seeing her regularly too. The measure of yourself right now is do you like her enough to  let her go?

I know that on the surface is an odd question to ask, but at the heart of it is the question  you need to ask yourself. If she is as great at you think she is, isn't it better that she's happy, even with someone else? In a way it's a mind game, but it gives you the ability to continue to think well of her and gives you a small degree of happiness; knowing that you did the right thing by moving on.

Now for the day to day, just treat her politely and nothing more. Don't get into conversations with her,  try to avoid socializing with her at parties and the like.

Just now, lostandhurt said:

Nope, she said no so respect her choice.

What will help is doing something to help keep your mind occupied so you don't dwell on her.  She isn't the only girl you think is attractive and interesting so get out there and be social. Go to parties and events and talk to other girls. Don't just talk to them to make a move on them, talk to them to get to know them and have fun.

Lost

Thanks but why would she reject me if she liked me, also after that i saw her staring multiple times but i didn't give it attention

1 minute ago, EMOTIONALLYDAMAGEDGOOD said:

Thanks but why would she reject me if she liked me, also after that i saw her staring multiple times but i didn't give it attention

She may have thought you were running hot and cold with her and decided that wasn't for her.
With the staring thing, some people will be lost in thought and look your way without even knowing they seem to be staring. I've done that multiple times, just staring off into space and then someone asks why I'm staring at them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She said no and blocked you from her social media.

That does not translate to "please keep pursuing me".

She is not a toy you want your parents to buy you at the toy store. "But I want her!!" doesn't work in life. 

There must be plenty of lovely girls at your school. I'm sure many of them would like to date a guy like you. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, EMOTIONALLYDAMAGEDGOOD said:

should i ask our mutual friend about her or ask if she wants to talk and start over

It's better to move forward without involving her friends. She probably moved on by now.

Is this the same woman?:

I'm sorry for your rejection.  No,  don't pursue her.  You'll only set yourself up for unnecessary additional rejection and hurts.  Should your paths cross,  act natural, say "hello,"  be kind,  well mannered,  cordial without chumminess.   It can be done.  If she chooses to snub you and acts standoffish,  then go about your own business and carry on.  Also, since you share a mutual friend,  do not talk behind the girl's back.  Do not confide nor share info.  No social media type comments either.  Be careful and behave like a classy gentleman.  Mum's the word.  Keep your opinions,  comments and life private.  Protect yourself and play it safe always. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, EMOTIONALLYDAMAGEDGOOD said:

A few possibilities come to mind

- she found another guy she liked better, because of his personality, or his looks, or both

- you were too clingy/needy. Confidence attracts, neediness and insecurity repel. You sort of sound like you're insecure.

- you do this passive/aggressive thing where you get mad and rather than talk it over with her you ignore her. That's a really immature, and non productive way to deal with conflict in a relationship.

- annoying habits including but not limited to smoking, drug or alcohol use, gambling and sex addiction.

-untreated mental disorders such as anxiety, depression

-unresolved anger management issues

-hung up on an ex

That's off the top of my head but you definitely made a bad situation worse by getting mad at her and ignoring her. Then again she may have already been gone by then.

• Like 1

You can never fully know what goes on in a person's mind, and you might be assuming things that aren't factual. A person might not choose to tell you the real reason she is no longer interested.

Start thinking of her as just another student. You do have control over your mind. This is the time in your life you will be meeting the largest group of singles in your age group. I suggest not wasting it being hung up on a dead end.

• Like 1