My friends girlfriend cheated on him

My friend who my met through my girlfriend sister has Cheated. She cheated on him before they had their daughter and at that time we weren't on good terms and I wasn't able to tell him even though I really wanted to. Year's pass and we are back cool again and I can't help the feeling to tell him that she's stepped out on him. What should I do?

6 minutes ago, Panana919 said:

My friend who my met through my girlfriend sister has Cheated. She cheated on him before they had their daughter and at that time we weren't on good terms and I wasn't able to tell him even though I really wanted to. Year's pass and we are back cool again and I can't help the feeling to tell him that she's stepped out on him. What should I do?

Stay out of it and mind your own relationship with your girlfriend. What makes you think she doesn’t know? Are you happy with your girlfriend?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Panana919 said:

Who is your "friend" the cheater or the betrayed? Do you have absolute proof? Dates, time, who, what, where, when? If it's hearsay, butt out. But if paternity could be impacted, and you have real facts, you may want to disclose it.

I dunno, I found meddling in stuff like that only gets you in trouble. If you tell he might not believe you. Which could get you into "falling out" train again. You would just be creating problems instead of solving them. For them, for you, for everyone. So, sometimes, its just best to keep that stuff for yourself. 

On 6/30/2022 at 9:48 AM, Panana919 said:

My friend who my met through my girlfriend sister has Cheated.

How do you know this? Are you the only person who knows?

... at that time we weren't on good terms and I wasn't able to tell him even though I really wanted to.

Why were you on bad terms? Why do you believe that it's your job to tell him?

Year's pass and we are back cool again and I can't help the feeling to tell him that she's stepped out on him. What should I do?

You want to tell him even if it means you'll be back on the outs with him again?

Also, how will your GF and her sister respond to you telling him?

If you believe that you can get away with dropping that bomb without any fallout, which will point directly back to you and your mouth, I'd rethink that.

• 1 month later...