Two kisses at the end of text messages from my boss, am I reading into it too much?

As the title says, my boss (M41) text me (F24) and finished every text with two kisses. I was hesitant to reciprocate, I didn't know if I was reading too much into it or if it was a casual thing (unsure if he does it with everybody etc), what do you guys think? Normal or not?

4 minutes ago, anonymousbear said:

my boss (M41) text me (F24) and finished every text with two kisses.

Do not send any flirty texts. Anyone can read them. Anyone at work, his wife/GF, etc. 

You just started there so it's inappropriate to flirt, especially with the boss.

Is this the same man?:

Yeah, this guy  sounds like a real loser.   I'm not sure why you care so much what his intentions are. What does it matter?  He's acting like a clown.   Assert yourself as a professional woman who is not available for BS.  I hope you're joking about "reciprocating."  No.  Behave professionally.   Take yourself seriously.  

So, let's cut to the chase. IT is generally guaranteed tracking / monitoring any communication during work hours between you and him (or any work colleague really). Should you allow this to continue, you'll be in troubled waters which, no kidding, could cost you your job or any potential promotion.

My advice, remain professional at all times and I'd find a better environment to work at as Rose Mosse suggested.

• Like 1