From what I hear men are easy to please...

Guest Anonymous
Message added by kamurj,

Topic run its course, closed.

1 hour ago, Lambert said:

not all women are drama queens and I've definitely encountered some drama fueled guys.

I do agree Lambert.   I wasn't actually referring to "drama" though.  

I understand what you are saying Cherlyn. And yes, I do have one or two women friends, though due to distance and circumstances we don't see much of each other. 

19 hours ago, Cherylyn said:

I'm more comfortable around men and I can relax my mind whereas with women, I'm always on my guard. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, itsallgrand said:

There's this anon feature, but also, the vids and articles being added are often questionable IMO. I watched one where a man was just going off on women calling them low value for being single moms. I honestly don't know what the deal is with these crappy vids and articles being added, trying to increase traffic?

I have to agree with you IAG. 

21 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

As a man is this generally true?

Depends. For that pic I could go to a restaurant(you did that too lol). For great sex I can do ONS or hire a hooker. Also would have no drama. Except if it gets me STDs lol. And you can enjoy times on your own or just have friends for that. Point is that you dont need a woman for that. 

You need a woman as a partner. Somebody to love you, to enjoy activities together, to start a family, heck to even correct you if you are doing something wrong. Those 4 things are OK however I highly doubt you will get some like "no drama". There is almost always some hardship, nothing is really that smooth. Some other stuff are way more important. Plus, as you can see by threads here, there are a lot of problems even if you have those stuff. 

Also, cant admins see who "anonymous" users are? I always assumed they can so it does kinda makes it obsolete considering you are always "anonymous" when you post something anyway as we all "hide" behind usernames

• Like 1

Coming home after a hard days work surrounded by loved ones your favourite meal lots of happy kids and making love to your beautiful husband/wife sounds like dream come true to each their own 

21 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Coming home after a hard days work surrounded by loved ones your favourite meal lots of happy kids and making love to your beautiful husband/wife sounds like dream come true to each their own 

What is the man supposed to provide for the woman in order for her to be happy?

13 hours ago, SooSad33 said:

I second this.. I know more women, than men who hold too much drama 😕 .  it's draining!

Looks like lots of drama already in this thread 😞 

1 minute ago, dias said:

A listening ear and cunnilingus. At least this is what I provide.

I'm curious to know what the OP's answer would be.  Since the point of this thread seems to be "How to keep a man".

OP, what should the man do to keep a woman happy?  What would be a woman's "dream come true" that should be provided by the man?

19 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

, what should the man do to keep a woman happy?  What would be a woman's "dream come true" that should be provided by the man?

Wonderful question boltnrun I would like to see a new post and see all the mens reactions 

6 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

I don't know if this "Anonymous" is the same as the OP, but this is what he seems to want.  Interestingly, there is no reference to making the meal himself, or of the spouse working,  and if the spouse is working then how are they to be expected to provide that meat-laden meal, or who is minding the kids while said meal is being prepared (because that many different types of meat would require a lot of work to prepare).

I am finding this thread quite entertaining, though, so thanks for that!  I just spent the day hiking along the cliffs so sitting down reading this has been a hoot!

On 9/4/2021 at 9:21 AM, boltnrun said:

What is the man supposed to provide for the woman in order for her to be happy?

I can't speak for every household.  However, I've noticed in my immediate family and amongst my closest friends, relatives and in-laws, we all have a similar common thread in our lives.  We all share strong faith, family values, very sound economics, stable, established, settled lives, good health, very comfortable lifestyles in fairly affluent suburbs, peace, harmonious consideration, respect and love for one another and those core basics.  It is a very comfortable life overall.  Happiness comes from daily, habitual, secure predictability.  It's not rocket science.