Confusing today with yesterday

Hope what I want to elaborate fits to this section

Does anyone else get today and yesterday events confused? Even 10 minutes after they have happened ? Bc it occurs to me all the time. It's like I'm getting fully disconnected from the idea of the event afterwards. For example I had an English lesson today, an hour later, I thought that I haven't had English in the longest time and I got anxiety with homework then I realized I had it an hour ago. It's like this memory is stored to the "old events" in my mind.

Stress.. tiredness.. too much going on can cause this.. 'loss' of time/memory.

Sometimes we just 'fade' away for a little while.

Make sure you are taking care of yourself... eat well.. get your sleep!  Some challenge this.. don't.  Your body & mind NEED that rest to repair & rejuvinate.

The closest I can say is that I'll sometimes awaken thinking I was supposed to be in a meeting.

I think this 'time' stuff can happen when we spend too much of our days in a lowered brainwave state.

To get your share of beta waves going, consider taking walks outside, even if you need to bundle in long underwear. Expose yourself to sun to prompt vitamin-D production.

Are you having any other problems, such as with eating or sleep?

On 1/19/2021 at 11:06 AM, Rose Mosse said:

I'm sorry to hear this. It sounds frustrating and disorienting. You may be under a lot of stress and not coping as well as you think you are. I strongly recommend you speak with your family doctor. Try booking one online or over the phone. 

I second this post. 

Archived